the thread about nothing...

554F8CA1-D78B-4A0E-A9B4-4529B6515BDD.png

Say that one more time, fam.

I bought some Nike Sock Darts a few weeks ago and every time I wear them my feet hurt after :frown:
Anybody own a pair?

I bought some Nike Sock Darts a few weeks ago and every time I wear them my feet hurt after :frown:
Anybody own a pair?
I was actually checking them out cuz u can get them for $65-75..thx for letting me kno..I will not cop now

I see that pole dance is a recreational thing now but I just can't see it and not think of strippers

I was actually checking them out cuz u can get them for $65-75..thx for letting me kno..I will not cop now

I bought them at the outlets for $40
Yea, idk why they make my feet hurt
Somebody said they're actually ment for walking in water. So you don't step on the rocks

my childhood friend can either work as a developer in sillicon valley and make bill or move to hong kong and get on one of their pro basketball teams. He has citizenship so he doesn't count as a foreign player meaning he doesn't have to compete with americans for a spot. The pay is not good and you have to work another job to stay afloat because hong kong is expensive

What should I tell him? he on the fence and has to decide by the end of college this spring. Money is huge obviously but he also hates coding

my childhood friend can either work as a developer in sillicon valley and make bill or move to hong kong and get on one of their pro basketball teams. He has citizenship so he doesn't count as a foreign player meaning he doesn't have to compete with americans for a spot. The pay is not good and you have to work another job to stay afloat because hong kong is expensive

What should I tell him? he on the fence and has to decide by the end of college this spring. Money is huge obviously but he also hates coding

Seems like an easy decision to Me

I bought them at the outlets for $40
Yea, idk why they make my feet hurt
Somebody said they're actually ment for walking in water. So you don't step on the rocks

Sock Darts as water shoes does not sound like a good idea. Just buy some $10 AquaSox

Take the money and run.

Join competitive basketball leagues during his down time.

Back
Top Bottom