the thread about nothing...

Got offered a job that i would have loved to take bros but its a 12 hr shift(3days on,2 days off).

Pay is great too, but with the newborn here and my 4 y/o just starting to go to school, its not gonna work out :frown::

Sounds similar to that nurse life. My mom did that but she was night shift (7P-7A) so it worked out pretty great.

I just saw on fb a thumbnail of someone getting pissed on while he's in the shower

Fb messed up for that

Na your friends like getting peed on.

VYGKHzl.gif

Sounds similar to that nurse life. My mom did that but she was night shift (7P-7A) so it worked out pretty great.

Im in the IT field so this is common, right now i work overnight but 8 hour, i used to do 12 hr i didnt like it, was always tired

backstory? I just got to finger pop and suck mammaries on a stripper thats about it tho
Older Ukrainian lady that was pretty sexy for her age got a couple lap dances from me

She convinces me to get a vip room

I paid for the room

She got grinding on me with my pants on pretty heavy.

Before I know it she unzips me and she sticks it in and she continues on grinding

That was my first time :rofl:

I feel bad. Cuz she asked for a tip after which I wasn't expecting on top of what I paid for the room. I didn't have anymore money lol

But now I know it's pretty customary to tip. Lmao

Older Ukrainian lady that was pretty sexy for her age got a couple lap dances from me

She convinces me to get a vip room

I paid for the room

She got grinding on me with my pants on pretty heavy.

Before I know it she unzips me and she sticks it in and she continues on grinding

That was my first time :rofl:

I feel bad. Cuz she asked for a tip after which I wasn't expecting on top of what I paid for the room. I didn't have anymore money lol

But now I know it's pretty customary to tip. Lmao

Well damn lol, she just took your v-card without asking :lol: not bad tho :nthat:

Got offered a job that i would have loved to take bros but its a 12 hr shift(3days on,2 days off).

Pay is great too, but with the newborn here and my 4 y/o just starting to go to school, its not gonna work out :frown::
Repped bro congrats..they can't accommodate an alternative schedule due to ur situation?

I just remembered that today is a particular co-worker's day off and with the other coworker being on vacation they will need someone to cover his floor

What a shame if that person is me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom