the thread about nothing...

When my supervisor asks me if I want to volunteer for overtime, I say no and I hold my breath. If he/she canvas the whole hospital and they all say no, depending on where you are on the mandate list, they can mandate you to stay an extra 8 hours.

I just got off the phone with my supervisor and am holding my breath that I don't get a second phone call

This is my life. If several people call in and they have open spots they can force us to cover there entire shift. It's all based on seniority. I've been forced 3 times in 1 week before

My mom wants me to go back to school for nursing. It's tempting considering the pay but naaaaah. Medical field just aint me.

This is my life. If several people call in and they have open spots they can force us to cover there entire shift. It's all based on seniority. I've been forced 3 times in 1 week before

Terrible feeling when you think you're going home and they're telling you to stay another 8 hours, right?

It's 10:24. They haven't called me back so unless someone screwed up downstairs and miscounted the staffing, I'm going home

dude looked horrible in big 3, id beat him right now

hahaha-beautiful-o.gif

dude is out of shape and did not even attempt to size up his defender. If I had to beat an nba player to save my life im picking him

That comment was heinous.

You can't beat the worst NBA player in the league right now, but you'll give AI buckets? OKAY

Reactions: God
I'll take it back that id beat him lol but i played with a guy who gave jason williams buckets a while back, it's not impossible to score on them especially in their current state

Lol Iverson looks kinda washed

Just taking open jumpers. Never driving. And he's the player coach and doesn't put himself in his games for that long

Maybe he can lose to someone who's good enough to play in college

Last edited:
the coke freestyle machines at my wendys is weird, a lot of the fruity flavors are really diluted

for the past week or so I've had some very basic dreams where I was able to realize that I was dreaming just by noticing things that were off and immediately woke up. Is this the start to lucid dreaming?

for the past week or so I've had some very basic dreams where I was able to realize that I was dreaming just by noticing things that were off and immediately woke up. Is this the start to lucid dreaming?
Sometimes that's how I wake up from dreams. Other times I realize it's a dream and can stay in for another minute or so.

Back
Top Bottom