the thread about nothing...

466D4F3C-F35F-4FB1-AF95-D00F187FAC1B.jpeg
:emoji_fork_knife_plate:

I still haven't had the chance to have that beef wellington

My birthday is coming up in a couple weeks.

Maybe I'll go out for that beef wellington then

man sometimes I hate the guys I play ball with.

We rent a gym from 7 to 9, how will you just leave at 8h30

We were 13, ended up being 10 at 8h30 and people were too tired, ball started to be poor quality, i hate that :x :x

man sometimes I hate the guys I play ball with.

We rent a gym from 7 to 9, how will you just leave at 8h30

We were 13, ended up being 10 at 8h30 and people were too tired, ball started to be poor quality, i hate that :x :x

Honestly that's what happens when you get older. I doubt I can play more than a game

We used to hop the fence at this private school and run soccer on their turf field.

Security Guard didn't want problems with us

When my supervisor asks me if I want to volunteer for overtime, I say no and I hold my breath. If he/she canvas the whole hospital and they all say no, depending on where you are on the mandate list, they can mandate you to stay an extra 8 hours.

I just got off the phone with my supervisor and am holding my breath that I don't get a second phone call

I might do overtime on the weekends. You literally just sleep overnight and babysit the patients. The hardest part is finding a way to comfortably sleep.

But on the weekdays you got to do actual work :rofl: I just wanna go home

AI was that dude back in the day. Was a huge fan. Kinda sucks to see how he is now. He is playing in some 3 on 3 league. He has that jimmy but he is a shell of his former self.

Back
Top Bottom