the thread about nothing...

To us it's not that hard to get around but ny probably has the most complicated public transit system in the world.

We have like twenty billion lines and maybe the next busy American city has four

I'm exaggerating but the gap is pretty huge

People don't know how to use Google Maps? They don't have a phone?

Google maps directions for public transit would be pretty confusing for me if I'm not somewhat familiar with the area

For private transit like cars, it's pretty easy. You just go left and right when the computer tells you to

Lol it's so dangerous to be in high school in the social media area, even for teachers

I like being my age. Young enough to enjoy today's technology but old enough to have grown up during simpler times

If social media was around when I was in grade school, high school, I might've gone viral for all the wrong reasons

image.jpeg
7 pairs I gotta carry around

To us it's not that hard to get around but ny probably has the most complicated public transit system in the world.

We have like twenty billion lines and maybe the next busy American city has four

I'm exaggerating but the gap is pretty huge

I swear Londons system is more hectic

World doesn't revolve around NY

Bad how? Lol **** is so simple

Tell em bout saugas now that's bad

Always something wrong with TTC. I wouldn't mind if they had more lines though, would be more convenient imo. I don't even bother taking it to get to work anymore.

Always something wrong with TTC. I wouldn't mind if they had more lines though, would be more convenient imo. I don't even bother taking it to get to work anymore.

They extending it

Gotta shorty that works for them, she be hooking up passes :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom