the thread about nothing...

IMG_20170923_155946.jpg
this looks AMAZE but I think I'd need at least two more tacos

My hard drive crashed :ohwell:

Bye bye to all my music. Luckily i uploaded all my pics to my ubs's but man...my music |l

I just realized for the first time my tv is not hdr functional. Not buying a new one though f that. Guess I'll just have to
giphy.gif

Werd.

Hdr is such a new thing.

Most of the world don't even know what hdr is.

Two weeks ago, I was like, hdr? High definition recording? Why would I want that on my TV.

LOL

*edit

But I'm all caught up now.

To help out future tv shoppers:

You got to consider, whether the tv supports HDR 10 and/or Dolby Vision - and whether the tv/external speakers support Dolby Atmos and/or DTS:X

Currently the tv industry is going through a format war. Kinda similar to when disc players were going through their own war (blu ray vs hd-dvd)

I got speakers, blu ray and tv that supports both side of the format war, so whoever wins, it doesn't matter - cuz I win too :smile:

Last edited:
My hard drive crashed :ohwell:

Bye bye to all my music. Luckily i uploaded all my pics to my ubs's but man...my music |l

That's the worst.

I just got a new phone cuz my old one won't turn on. We'll the screen won't at least.

Lost music, pics and vids.

Pretty disappointing.

I'm over here trying to put together man caves and when I look at social media, I see dudes putting together families

Lol

Sigh

Oh well, who needs a loving wife and beautiful kids when you got that HDTV bruh

To us it's not that hard to get around but ny probably has the most complicated public transit system in the world.

We have like twenty billion lines and maybe the next busy American city has four

I'm exaggerating but the gap is pretty huge

Back
Top Bottom