the thread about nothing...

Ahh makes sense, seems like women flock to married men especially when they see em with kids

200w.gif

Haa..VWs started looking good in the late 90s early 00s..don't kno what happened to them..and a mechanic told me to never buy a VW

Haa..VWs started looking good in the late 90s early 00s..don't kno what happened to them..and a mechanic told me to never buy a VW

Just so were on the same page, you do know audi is lux brand for VW, right?

Just so were on the same page, you do know audi is lux brand for VW, right?
Yeah but they are def built differently..audits used to be really problematic cars..but Iateky they haven't really had a lot of issues..and they are beautiful

no one actually uses them(unless you check your credit score), they get all your info from credit card companies to monitor your credit history.

And these credit card companies will just fork over our social security numbers to equifax?

I heard a lot of things was compromised in the hack

Ahh makes sense, seems like women flock to married men especially when they see em with kids

I've read in a few places that it's sort of biological. The fact that a man is married and has kids signifies that the man is a viable partner for procreation, leading to attraction. Could be BS, but makes sense to me.

I've read in a few places that it's sort of biological. The fact that a man is married and has kids signifies that the man is a viable partner for procreation, leading to attraction. Could be BS, but makes sense to me.

My girl told me this. Its more of a jealousy/competitive thing. In my case my wife has a man whos into taking care of our kids and responsible. Also me being the only male helps too.

Females will do what it takes to get.noticed, first one to get noticed "wins".

I know it sounds crazy but ive seen it :lol:

is that biological or psychological ?

Cuase im married.
You're also smart to not fall victim to temporary temptation. I was talking to an old lady today and she said women are very vindictive including herself. She told me how she basically set her own husband up for the majority of their marriage. I'm just going to be like Derek Jeter for life. Smash, dash, & pass. We are living in hell bro's

You're also smart to not fall victim to temporary temptation. I was talking to an old lady today and she said women are very vindictive including herself. She told me how she basically set her own husband up for the majority of their marriage. I'm just going to be like Derek Jeter for life. Smash, dash, & pass. We are living in hell bro's

My girl aint petty like that. I see it as more insecurity so they act that way, due to their man actinf shady etc etc. Unless shes physco, idk bout all that.

My girl knows im focused on the fam and my.money. im not gona risk it all over a vagina lol

Back
Top Bottom