the thread about nothing...

DGdvap5UAAAoIHQ.jpg

Wont front maximas be looking nice today, but i just cant rock with nissan anymore.
best cars..last car was a benz..never ever again..i never have any trouble with this car..my dealership provides great service too..they are dependable/reliable/quick/stylish ..when I get a new car it will prolly be another Max or maybe and ES300

I just heard about the equifax hack

My understanding is even if you've never used equifax you can be affected?

They say 140 million americans might have their social security and other stuff compromised

Lol I checked my bank accounts and everything seems to be in order. I don't know how to check if someone mightve opened up another credit card in my name or whatever lol

Last edited:
best cars..last car was a benz..never ever again..i never have any trouble with this car..my dealership provides great service too..they are dependable/reliable/quick/stylish ..when I get a new car it will prolly be another Max or maybe and ES300

German cars are too expensive for me >D

I just heard about the equifax hack

My understanding is even if you've never used equifax you can be affected?

They say 140 million americans might have their social security and other stuff compromised

Lol I checked my bank accounts and everything seems to be in order. I don't know how to check if someone mightve opened up another credit card in my name or whatever lol

no one actually uses them(unless you check your credit score), they get all your info from credit card companies to monitor your credit history.

Back
Top Bottom