the thread about nothing...

Been seeing memes like these floating around.

Capture+_2017-09-08-18-17-59.png

I've failed the same exam 4 times already now ... Feeling so defeated :S , I can't take it anymore for the next two months, I still need to do 3 more which rank in the same level of complexity, they all Oral Exams , honestly today was the worst, the exams, they all consist in a wide range of Topics, books and notes limit the 1000-1500 pages and I've honestly read it all so far for this particular exam, but man there's always something else, something that they never ******* ask , but they ask me that ... Man , when I received the question today , It was 2 questions in fact, 1st not easy, but I made it through , the second it was something about Iberoamerican Human Rights, they never ask anything from that branch ... I laughed and cried in the inside, I tried but it was impossible, they asked something too specific.

Well nothing to do, I won't worry for about 3 months I'll do the rest and leave that one for the last, I may be unconsciously washed.

Man see that feeling, it really gets to me when it shouldnt.

Im in the IT field and i need to get started on certs., But the feeling of failure from the past stays in me which makes me shrug off studying for it.

I know, lame :ohwell:

Man see that feeling, it really gets to me when it shouldnt.

Im in the IT field and i need to get started on certs., But the feeling of failure from the past stays in me which makes me shrug off studying for it.

I know, lame :ohwell:

I can let that feeling get me ... I've seen coworkers, friends, family, fail entire careers and they just keep going but the feeling never leaves, so you fail but you stand up, you take a break and try again.That's all there is , is you against you and you;

If you died today would you be satisfied with your life

I would be so frustrated, there's so much I want to accomplish. I am satisfied but i want more ... eventually I'll be free to go i guess

Dude somebody beat my highest offer on the mac from the 0 feedback seller ... Idk if keep going. Dude has other listings, used stuff too ... mmm seems reliable but following isco isco could be a heaache . I need no headache now

Dude somebody beat my highest offer on the mac from the 0 feedback seller ... Idk if keep going. Dude has other listings, used stuff too ... mmm seems reliable but following isco isco could be a heaache . I need no headache now
patience is a virtue bro..u will get it..remember if ur other Mac is fine there is no rush

Where's the link?

Back
Top Bottom