the thread about nothing...

apjyd3T.gif

Morning Tan

Been in the lovely position of dealing with comcast customer service for the past 2 weeks since I moved...its be oh so pleasant....

Just because of all the UK rap talk last night, I started you tubing outta curiosity..

UK rappers today all seem to dress like Americans did in the late 90s/early 00s

I struggled with them too so I switched to FIOS

I've never had an issue with FIOS

I really should have in hindsight. I am in a two year contract with comcast so they were like you can just transfer your service for free no issue....righhhtttt.

Verizon would have been $5 more expensive per month but they offered to pay the early termination clause for my comcast 2 year contract. Should have just done it to at least try something new. can't get much worse then comcast customer service

Aside: The issue is they are never up to date and in concert. We got told by 1 representative that we couldn't upgrade or change our plan due to being on a 2 year contract. Then we get told that we can change our plan. Then we get told our appoitment is thursday....then some one pulls it up and says there is no appoitment. Then we get told there is no fee for set up...now its a $60 set up fee. Its just a joke becasue no one knows what is going on. Oh our bill is $90 a month...now its $60...but you can't credit the account for the difference you are going to mail me a check?? What? like i know that check is never coming....will have to call again im sure soon

Looks like Comcast is giving you the run around in giving you what you exactly told and what you expected. Not surprised by them.

Raise hell and say you're leaving. Their tone will change and they'll try to hook you up with a special price. (Well, it worked for me that way)

Really happy with FIOS and am going to be sad that I will no longer have access to FIOS when I trek back to CA. Probably going to go back to Comcast by default.:sick:

^ or they will pay u for it

u should work and get paid for extra holiday..u won't be doing anything anyway lol

Last edited:
^ or they will pay u for it

u should work and get paid for extra holiday..u won't be doing anything anyway lol
You mean pay me the 8 hours of my floating holiday? I think the floating holiday is a 'use it or lose it' type leave balance for us. Still awaiting confirmation.

You mean pay me the 8 hours of my floating holiday? I think the floating holiday is a 'use it or lose it' type leave balance for us. Still awaiting confirmation.
def confirm that dude..but u maybe right..not sure if that use it or lose it applies the leaving voluntarily tho

image.jpeg
Other than water I got these at Walmart yesterday..only for when I'm starving at my desk..I def wouldn't eat more than two cookies at a time

Back
Top Bottom