the thread about nothing...

only people who only drink soda say stuff like this

I use to a rent a basement apartment back in the day and the guy whos crib it was only drank coke. I use to tell him he needs to drink more water, man would tell me he cant cuz it has no taste :lol:

Hed crack a can of coke open first thing in the morning :sick:

yeah, this dude I used to work with would only drink Coke too.

he would always be filling up his big gulp size cup with ice for his soda and say "no need to drink water cause the ice is water" :smh::lol:

This is what I drink and its only a dollar.

000921184.jpg

he would always be filling up his big gulp size cup with ice for his soda and say "no need to drink water cause the ice is water" :smh::lol:

:lol:

This guy had MAD coke memorabilia. I found a box in the basement with a buncha **** in it, 1 was this commerative case for Cal Ripken when he broke Lou Gehrigs record and inside was a bottle of coke. I was surprised homeboy didnt drink it :lol:

Lowkey wanted to keep it lol

When homie kidneys fail watch him back pedal... Hard.

Lol my cousins from London take UK rap pretty seriously. Not sure if this guy is one of them dudes they like so much

when the DJ asked how come he let some dude take his jacket after he kept saying "man's not hot" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom