the thread about nothing...

exactly why I'm an introvert

I'm with you.

But I LOVE good conversation. I really do. I like sharing my ideas with other people and even being enlightened to new ways of thinking, but it's like rarely can that happen in a good mannered debate. It always has to turn personal or one person, or even both, end up tying to jam their POV down your throat.

sneaker-freaker-magazine-issue-1729875426.jpg

Y'all ever read these ? Just curious.

Yeah snealer freaker mag is awesome. I have the air max, huarache and just picked up the dunk sb special anniversary issues. Great reading, photography and def collectors items.

I'm with you.

But I LOVE good conversation. I really do. I like sharing my ideas with other people and even being enlightened to new ways of thinking, but it's like rarely can that happen in a good mannered debate. It always has to turn personal or one person, or even both, end up tying to jam their POV down your throat.

Whatever you say, you democrat

I'm with you.

This, all for this but only with people that I'm close with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom