the thread about nothing...

IMG_1072.GIF

Thesis got rejected once again because my Director consider that the spanish written part of it isn't following the flow of the english counterpart , he's considering in dropping the entire spanish part of it (it has been so much work so far, i'd be devastated) for the sake of the schedule ... Bad news to receive a saturday noon

And I was here writing some ... sweet lord when will be over !!!!

Man some people just want to argue.

I thought I was about to have an actual conversation/debate with an older neighbor at my crib just now. It was over whether or not internships should be paid. My argument was that you have no leverage without any credible work experience/accomplishments and therefore don't deserve to be paid.

All of a sudden, once I reveal my position, I'm called a democrat and a liberal, I don't know what I'm talking about, I don't know the real world, etc etc.

Then it got personal.

So I just walked away. But I was legit heated. Why can't people have a rational back and forth and exchange of ideas? Is that really too much? I mean damn I don't even care if you agree with me, but you don't even try to consider my point? You not even trying to have a civil discussion?

Man some people just want to argue.

I thought I was about to have an actual conversation/debate with an older neighbor at my crib just now. It was over whether or not internships should be paid. My argument was that you have no leverage without any credible work experience/accomplishments and therefore don't deserve to be paid.

All of a sudden, once I reveal my position, I'm called a democrat and a liberal, I don't know what I'm talking about, I don't know the real world, etc etc.

Then it got personal.

So I just walked away. But I was legit heated. Why can't people have a rational back and forth and exchange of ideas? Is that really too much? I mean damn I don't even care if you agree with me, but you don't even try to consider my point? You not even trying to have a civil discussion?
exactly why I'm an introvert

Back
Top Bottom