the thread about nothing...

I feel like "sneaker heads" are cats that have over 50 pairs in they closets and try to cop every new release they can get their hands on while sneaker enthusiasts have a bare minimum amount of pairs in they closet but only go for kicks if they really catch their attention. While still having sneaker knowledge. And dont grab in their pockets every month for a new release

business-casual-for-women.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2e54845a5df1aa7978703b6ef0f599cb--nike-shoes--nike-sneakers.jpg

I feel like "sneaker heads" are cats that have over 50 pairs in they closets and try to cop every new release they can get their hands on while sneaker enthusiasts have a bare minimum amount of pairs in they closet but only go for kicks if they really catch their attention. While still having sneaker knowledge. And dont grab in their pockets every month for a new release
Exactly.

Sorry for these crap vids, but these are the two rides I nearly lost my **** on.

[VIDEO][\VIDEO]

[VIDEO][\VIDEO][/VIDEO][/VIDEO]

that first ride the first time i rode it i felt like my soul was janked out of me for a couple seconds :smh:

no but they have aquatica here and its the same damn ish, need to hit up universals new volcano bay

I was ready to tell the dude to let me out. That countdown before the floor gives is crazy.

The actual slide was scariest because you didn't have a tube. It's a slide so you're out in the open. 75ft drop at a 60 degree angle.

That first slide look like a damn trap door in the cartoons

That **** was too much. Only ride at the park that there was no line to because people were scared to go on. Saw a bunch of people turning back after climbing to the top .

I hate when youre sick and you sneeze then a huge wad of flim fly's out your mouth.... Ish just landed on my finger

Back
Top Bottom