the thread about nothing...

1.PNG

that girl is hella annoying. she talks like I'm reading a niketalker's post. It just doesn't come off to me as real

That ***** in that video annyoing. Idk, but like I've said before girls who wear or are into sneakers like that are a no go.

That ***** in that video annyoing. Idk, but like I've said before girls who wear or are into sneakers like that are a no go.

You snoozin. Like I said before if I find a female thats into cars or kicks as much as I am (coming with the rest of the qualities that i look for in a woman) I probably won't let her go

At the end of the day let her do her. To me it's just mad annoying for some reason. Also from what Ive seen its a learned habit.

^ive definitely noticed that these last few yrs, prob cuz im getting older but damn a lot of these birds are air heads. Ill still smash no doubt but i need a shorty that can stimulate both heads if she wanna stay around.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still date a chick who is into sneakers. It would just be weird if she was heavy into it.

"Sneaker heads" tend to date each other so it's all gravy.

Ya its the whole "sneakerhead" thing. Ish is mad lame to me, i dunno maybe cuz im getting older and i feel like it reminds me of highschool. I still like kicks although i dont fw mikes anymore like i use to. I just dont really follow release dates and all that stuff anymore, havent in yrs tbh. If im.out or online and see a sale/discount code i might swoop a pair.

I feel you on that... To me there's a difference between being a "sneaker head" and being a sneaker enthusiast. I happen to be the second one. ahat ahat

Yall already know I'm trying to have my chicks feet in my mouf. So I don't want her wearing sneakers. Flats, sandals, or heels give them jawns more flavor.

Sneaker head collects a bunch of kicks. Sneaker enthusiast knows about a bunch of kicks but doesn't necessarily collect them. That's how I see it at least.

Back
Top Bottom