the thread about nothing...

Ask her where's your bday present
I've only known her for a couple of months so I don't think she had time to actually give one.
How did the call really go cuz theres no way it went like that
It went alright, I just told her I was with some friends in Charlotte for my birthday and asked if everything was alright and she said she didn't mean to bother me and to enjoy myself.

@AirSakuragi

Happy birthday..
nthat.gif
I appreciate it G.O.A.T.
nthat.gif

Was reading how to spot fake Yeezys and I stumble in a forum where they discuss rep watches , man that's an entire world apart from everything 

So yesterday the girl I was talking to called me when I was at Cheesecake factory; I told her where I was and who I was with then she said go enjoy yourself. Then when we're at Top Golf she calls again asking if I was still out and I replied yes. So do you all think she's interested in me or...

Either she thought you were with another girl

Or she thought you and your boys would be partying chasing P

Anyway, she is interested in you. But she might be clingy.

Best of luck

I've only known her for a couple of months so I don't think she had time to actually give one.

It went alright, I just told her I was with some friends in Charlotte for my birthday and asked if everything was alright and she said she didn't mean to bother me and to enjoy myself.

Lol, she obviously feelin you if she keep linkin your phone. Maybe shell give you da ill nana

Back
Top Bottom