the thread about nothing...

Duolingo now offers japanese lesson.

Signed up with my friend, man that **** complicated :lol: :lol:

Duolingo now offers japanese lesson.

Signed up with my friend, man that **** complicated
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
One of my goals this year was to learn portuguese. Need to stop messing around and get to it smh. 

One of my goals this year was to learn portuguese. Need to stop messing around and get to it smh. 

consistency is the hard part.

I might be doing a student exchange in Japan in a year, would be nice to be able to hold small convo in japanese even if my classes would be in english.

Well, I remember my dad telling me that he'd stay in the living late night to watch some and that he could see the form of a little person or a child my age running across the dining room / kitchen. It was dark in there but he could see legs running.

Then one night my I could remember sleeping in my parents bed (scared to sleep in mine after horror movies) and waking up to some pressure on my knees....it was dark but I could see two glowing eyes looking at me and even blinking a few times. I just squinted my eyes and pretend to go back to sleep.

My dad had to go visit a buddy so his irresponsible self left me alone with no babysitter. Keep in mind I'm 4 or 5 years old. Anyway, I start to panic and grab my blanket, go under a table we had in the hallway and put the blanket over my head. No more than 10 minutes pass before vividly I feel a hand touch the top of my head and literally pat me like you would a dog. I was so shook I I'm sure I passed out from fear.

A few years passed and my brother is finally old enough to remember seeing a little man about 2 feet tall standing on top of our dresser just staring at him. Then he says he saw that same litte man picking up my infant sister out of the crib at night. That little person one time even caressed my mom's hair while she slept at night and made the "ssshhhh" gesture to him.

I'm telling you man, some odd stuff.

My friend swears that when he was little he had tons of duwende encounters

He doesn't anymore but he swears they protect him

Sometimes I feel like taking singing lessons

I love to sing

If I'm alone or it's just family at home, I'm always singing

Problem I'm a terrible singer :lol:

Why I got blessed with the love to sing but not the talent :lol: :frown:

Last edited:
I have a buddy who swears there are real dwarfs (Elmer Fudge status) but from what I remember he said they are evil. He's south American too but I forgot from where

I have a buddy who swears there are real dwarfs (Elmer Fudge status) but from what I remember he said they are evil. He's south American too but I forgot from where

Haha @elmer fudge. Elmer Fudd was a cartoon caracter who wasn't a dwarf and the Keebler elves made cookies.

Haha @elmer fudge. Elmer Fudd was a cartoon caracter who wasn't a dwarf and the Keebler elves made cookies.

Lol, see you can tell I'm not fat like ahat. He prob has a tat of the Keebler elves or one of their cookies. His nipple probably a chocolate chip

Last edited:
A couple friends of mine are real estate agents. Seems like a good field to be in if you're good with people

Last edited:
My friend swears that when he was little he had tons of duwende encounters

He doesn't anymore but he swears they protect him

Glad I'm not the only one to have dealt with these little dudes. I mean it sounds so crazy, right?

[quote name="amel223"]

Why I got blessed with the love to sing but not the talent :lol: :frown:[/quote]

You and Drake have this in common :lol:

My pops brought up real estate as a career what do yall think?

as a real estate agent or investing in real estate?

Both are viable (second needs capital though), but don't expect to have weekends and nights off. You always on the clock, searching, answering calls, visiting with clients, etc.

Lots of money to be made if you are good with people and can get referrals from old clients.

i have douling good app I'm like 10% fluent in Italian as soon as I'm done with that im going to French but has anyone heard the French lesson on there lolol I can't say those words sound like I'm spitting lollo

Has anyone here ever work at home depot? I just applied for the second time

Last edited:

:lol: son a fudge packer

Stop lying, you know damn well you dont have any friends

Glad I'm not the only one to have dealt with these little dudes. I mean it sounds so crazy, right?
You and Drake have this in common :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Man... I googled it. Earnst or Ernie was the head elf. Elmer did in fact throw fudge on the cookies, but their last names were Keebler.

Anyways, I stand corrected.
I did not know E.L. Fudge stood for Everybody Loves Fudge.  My bad.

Back
Top Bottom