the thread about nothing...

Uncle been dealing with a brain tumor for years. Long story short whole fam is here. Very tough time. Has maybe 1-3 days left in him. Really going to miss this man.

Lost 2 people in my life who meant so much to me already. Thisdoesn't get easier to deal with. I absolutely hate this process.

Uncle been dealing with a brain tumor for years. Long story short whole fam is here. Very tough time. Has maybe 1-3 days left in him. Really going to miss this man.

Lost 2 people in my life who meant so much to me already. Thisdoesn't get easier to deal with. I absolutely hate this process.
I am sorry to hear that. Prayers out to you and your family.

my condolences.

I'm sorry man

Crappy day at work tonight. Usually I go straight home from work but tonight made sure to get a six pack and a doughnut. I need to mellow out.

Crappy day at work tonight. Usually I go straight home from work but tonight made sure to get a six pack and a doughnut. I need to mellow out.

Damn 6pack and doughnut. What happened to the gains

Last edited:

Damn 6pack and doughnut. What happened to the gains

I'm fat now. That's why you don't see me at the fitness thread anymore. Lol

Tell the homies at the in shape thread that Amel has embraced the fatness.

Last edited:
I'm fat now. That's why you don't see me at the fitness thread anymore. Lol

Tell the homies at the in shape thread that Amel has embraced the fatness.

Nah man fatness aint the wave. Needa get back at it man

The fat and amel are one

Can't separate the two

*downs second beer

But thanks for the concern man.

Last edited:

Sorry fam. Condolences. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I'm sorry to hear that.

Got kicked in the calf at soccer on saturday.....whole calf locked up....haven't been able to walk basically since before the game....

Gonna call a doctor today no clue whats wrong...its black and blue but i didn't think i got kicked that hard. I hate doctors but its not getting any better

My prayers go out to you Soles |I

But man, every single weekend goes by so fast

Last edited:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom