the thread about nothing...

Lol pretty sure most of the people there are either white or native. Doggy went to the least diverse big city. Go to Toronto or Montreal next bet youll enjoy yourself real talk.

17076962_1855746094638623_513933145234472960_n.jpg

Lol pretty sure most of the people there are either white or native. Doggy went to the least diverse big city. Go to Toronto or Montreal next bet youll enjoy yourself real talk.

Trust me i thot about it. Dat drive tho smh. Im just outhere fixin a driveway, doin some sheetrock, and buildin a deck for my homie that moved out here. Canada people cool as hell tho no lie. Food is a lil different but not in a bad way.

Trust me i thot about it. Dat drive tho smh. Im just outhere fixin a driveway, doin some sheetrock, and buildin a deck for my homie that moved out here. Canada people cool as hell tho no lie. Food is a lil different but not in a bad way.

I say toronto and montreal cuz theres more diversity. Half the population in toronto are minorities. Different kinds of foods (actually made by people from that culture lol) and different flavor shorties. Never been to winnipeg but from what ive heard/read its not as diverse.

" I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them."

Yeah first time I went since I was a kid I took nice sneakers and never worn them. Always raining smh. What do you do out there? It's so hard seeing someone else from bogota out here in NY. Everyone else is from Cali or Medellin lol
Nowadays is worse. I grew up in between the two places my father is from the city but he finally moved to NJ a couple years ago so that's pretty much what's up , how do you knew i was in ny tho ? I did my master abroad also like 3-4 years ago then back to the city and as long as mom is still living in Colombia they offered me a job around there and I said why not and it's been almost a year that I'm living here not for the long term but well who knows 

I know rolos are scattered lmao 

My friends were comparing their adidas pants that they were both wearing along with their generic adidas shoes. The hype is real...

Naw in Mississauga. Ive heard good things about Mainshas. Never been though

Ahh. Ya man hit it up sometime, theres 2 locations i know of maybe a 3rd im not sure. One on Keele and another in the east at Birchmount and Finch. They got specials Tuesdays but lines be ram up. Make sure u get the juice they make in house too.

Back
Top Bottom