the thread about nothing...

My profile pic is me wearing this Pikachu hat
Pikachu-Snapback-Hat.jpg

Played a great game tonight.
We won 4-0.
Had two assist. We were on point. Super Tiki Taka.
I probably took two shots. I'm more of a play maker.
But overall it was a good night. On the other hand. Things with my girl ain't going so good. Don't really feel like venting but I'm low key sad.
Hopefully tomorrow is the start of a great week. Cheers guys

feel free to vent...TAN gives good advice
Missed a sitter in my soccer game on sunday. We still won 4-2 and i scored the second goal. But right at the end of the game i was one on one with the keeper and was going to casually pass it in to the far corner....ball was bouncing a tiny bit and i didn't catch it as flush as i wanted....sent it wide....ref blew the whistle right after to end the game. We 2-1

never got into the office. I tend to avoid the shows that people are like "OMG you have to watch it, it's so funny". The office turned into the arcade fire of tv shows. Like oh you like dry humor you will love the office....i liked dry humor before dry humor was a sub genre of comedy. I was watching mitch hedberg standups when you were laughing at adam sandler movies....end rant....ive seen some episodes :lol:

Man how you gon smell sweaty and fishy in the morning? It's 8am.

And you got all that freah makeup on but can't wash yourself before leaving the house.

Sometimes i hate public transport :lol:

And you got all that freah makeup on but can't wash yourself before leaving the house.

:smh: :smh:

Glad I don't have to deal with public transport for this EXACT reason

Woke up last night with the chills and realized I had a fever. Got up this morning and still have a fever. I don't want to be at work
eyes.gif
 my eyes are burningggg.

:smh: :smh:

Glad I don't have to deal with public transport for this EXACT reason

I work downtown. It makes no sens to buy a car.

I just put up with it. Most days it's fine.

And i get to enjoy all the extra money :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom