the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

30 minutrs of my life i cant get back

The strang case of ths johnsons

There was a point i should have stopped watching but nope

happy valentines day tan
Got my girl some ear rings. She better like them :lol:

Instead of going out for dinner i bought two 12 inch pizza dough's and we are going to do make your own pizza night. Gonna swing through the grocery store after work and the gym to get some fresh mozz and basil and tomatoes. Get a bottle of wine. Actually looking forward to it

Thats tight.

^Man, just bring back the two-year contract deals. I don't want to pay monthly for a new phone.

Both of those things need to happen.

I am on ATT unlimited data via grandfathering. I got the text from them saying i have used 16.5GB of data and when i hit 22GB i will be throttled to slower speeds until the next billing cycle which starts 2/27....i got the text Saturday.....

Yeah, but how is Inception Mal's dream when she died? Wasn't it all of Leo's projections that made him think that Mal was still alive in her dream?

cause inception.
Mal Knew They Were Dreaming That's Why She "Killed Herself" To Wake Up & Go Be A Mom Again But Cobb Was Too High Off Of The Power & Just Decided To Stay In La La Land Acting A Fool In His Dreams Playing A Wild International Fugitive Ninja Dream Theif

Mal Knew They Were Dreaming That's Why She "Killed Herself" To Wake Up & Go Be A Mom Again But Cobb Was Too High Off Of The Power & Just Decided To Stay In La La Land Acting A Fool In His Dreams Playing A Wild International Fugitive Ninja Dream Theif
I still don't buy that this was all Mal's dream. Everything was based of Cobb's projections and his issues of dealing with Mal.

Staying in a dream that long with her had consequences.

They Were In The Dream Together Initially But He No Longer Could Tell The Difference From How Deep They Were In The Dreams, They Laid Down On The Train Tracks To Get Out Of Limbo (Where They Created Their Dream World Togther) But He Thought They Woke Up To Reality (But Didn't Have Their Damn Kids [emoji]129300[/emoji]) & She Knew They Had More Dreaming to Wake Up From So She Left His Nuttass At That Hotel Room

Last edited:
Naw she was a dream within a dream in cobs dream.

Thats why in the film u only see him wearing his wedding ring wen hes dreaming.

The top isnt his totem its hers.

When she was dreaming he was several dreams in so really hers was also a dream within a dream even after she died in his dream.

Back
Top Bottom