the thread about nothing...

Listening to this album this morning. Been listening to Dwele G for a few years now and I ***** with him, but this dudes sound is the same on EVERY album.

First day of my masters program today, fambs ...

"Money is not the motivation, but it helps me keep score"

I'm trying to be racked up shawty with a nice gig by next summer.

If I can find something at $50k, that would make life so much easier.

I doubt that. Too bad Yanks going thru injuries or else they would've been 7 games up.

How about those O's? They took 2 out of 3 and if not for an error with the bases loaded, they would have swept the Yanks in NY.

I can see the Orioles in first place by the end of the week and I will be at the game Thursday evening when the Yanks come to town.

Nats with the best record in baseball :smokin

Orioles 1 game out of first in the AL East :smokin:smokin:smokin

This is one of the best times for Sports coming up......Baseball end of season/post season, NFL season starting and the NBA is right around the corner. 8)

Who is ready for some football tomorrow night? Even if those are not your teams (not mine) it is about damn time.....enough of all the oversaturated "analysis" and coverage about what color Tebow's undies are or which side of the bed Peyton sleeps on. Time to play the damn games!

This is one of the best times for Sports coming up......Baseball end of season/post season, NFL season starting and the NBA is right around the corner. 8)

Who is ready for some football tomorrow night? Even if those are not your teams (not mine) it is about damn time.....enough of all the oversaturated "analysis" and coverage about what color Tebow's undies are or which side of the bed Peyton sleeps on. Time to play the damn games!

Baseball almost being over is appreciated with Football about to begin and basketball around the corner :pimp: and watching the cowboys lose is always appreciated :pimp:

Need my White Sox to just do what they've been doing all year and SOMEHOW pull out the AL Central as winners..

That Cabrera/Fielder order in the lineup should be illegal 
mean.gif

Last edited:
my go to spot for dope high quality cheap t shirts
http://www.teefury.com/ ..... $10 & shipping ......shirts only last on the site for 24 hrs & then its taken down for another design....
i prbly have 10-15 shirts from them
this is one i grabbed from them over the weekend for me & the gf
"NEStalgia"

Just peeped that site for the first time. I love the idea around it; having the meter of popularity between the two shirts for sale at a time, and how another design comes up the next day.

I'm feeling MAD anxious this morning - heart keeps racing, hands keep sweaty, thoughts keep crossing my mind. :x

So my girl and I (of about 2 years) have been at each others throat for quite some time, and we decided to break up. Its been about 2 weeks that weve havent been together - over the weekend she asks me to drop off a purse she left in my car. She tells me to leave it in the mail box.

I pull up to the house, see her car in front, and think, if I leave it in the mail box it may come off as rude, so I knock, she opens the door while on the phone, and tell the person on the phone "hold on babe." :x 2 weeks and this girl already has a new man?! Then she hits me with the - "oh thanks, I wanted to wear this purse for my date tonight." :x

All i said was "have fun" and walked away with the :smh: look.

Then I come to work this morning - and my superintendent is out AGAIN this week, thats 3 out of the last 4 weeks hes been out. My workload and stress increases tremendously - I dont get paid enough for all this.

THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS, OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

Fair warning: If you join, just know you're competing for 2nd place.....

my go to spot for dope high quality cheap t shirts
http://www.teefury.com/ ..... $10 & shipping ......shirts only last on the site for 24 hrs & then its taken down for another design....
i prbly have 10-15 shirts from them
this is one i grabbed from them over the weekend for me & the gf
"NEStalgia"

Just peeped that site for the first time. I love the idea around it; having the meter of popularity between the two shirts for sale at a time, and how another design comes up the next day.

yep :pimp:

thats what drew me in about this site... & one you get a shirt in the mail & realize the quality your hooked

& you can be certain you wont see every tom **** & harry in a shirt you have

I'm feeling MAD anxious this morning - heart keeps racing, hands keep sweaty, thoughts keep crossing my mind. :x
So my girl and I (of about 2 years) have been at each others throat for quite some time, and we decided to break up. Its been about 2 weeks that weve havent been together - over the weekend she asks me to drop off a purse she left in my car. She tells me to leave it in the mail box.
I pull up to the house, see her car in front, and think, if I leave it in the mail box it may come off as rude, so I knock, she opens the door while on the phone, and tell the person on the phone "hold on babe." :x 2 weeks and this girl already has a new man?! Then she hits me with the - "oh thanks, I wanted to wear this purse for my date tonight." :x
All i said was "have fun" and walked away with the :smh: look.
Then I come to work this morning - and my superintendent is out AGAIN this week, thats 3 out of the last 4 weeks hes been out. My workload and stress increases tremendously - I dont get paid enough for all this.

Damn my dude, you might as well given her a fresh set of condoms while you were at it and paid for their dinner. Don't let a female walk on you like that.

If that person is doing all of that right after you spilt, then what does that say about the time you spent/wasted with her? Keep it moving on to more positive things and focus on you.....finding a more enjoyable career and job.

Don't get someone the satisfaction of causing you to get all up in your feelings and such.

Back
Top Bottom