the thread about nothing...

pof struggle is real bros, I'm no Denzil but I've have had some success on every social/ dating site I've signed up for except that one

I'm black as Wesley

:lol: I swear imma annoy yall postin my dog and ****....

I've been waiting to get my own dog for 10 years man. Sept 14th cant come quick enough.

I'm happy for you bro. You're a lucky man...

Sadly for me, we're putting our German Shepard down next friday...
I'm getting sort of choked up inside about it just watching that video of your pup. I'm 24 and we've had her since I was 12-13...

I wish I could go back in time to that first day my parents drove me and my little sis out to pick her up. I was the first person she came in contact with and my little sister named her.

|I Its not going to be the same when I go home... I know my moms is going to go through it... She was attached.

Last edited:
:lol: I swear imma annoy yall postin my dog and ****....

I've been waiting to get my own dog for 10 years man. Sept 14th cant come quick enough.

I'm happy for you bro. You're a lucky man...

Sadly for me, we're putting our German Shepard down next friday...
I'm getting sort of choked up inside about it just watching that video of your pup. I'm 24 and we've had her since I was 12-13...

I wish I could go back in time to that first day my parents drove me and my little sis out to pick her up. I was the first person she came in contact with and my little sister named her.

|I

Sorry to hear that man. Enjoy every last minute with him/her though.

beautiful album.
Got Damn YOU Trill

tired.gif

Sorry to hear that man. Enjoy every last minute with him/her though.

Definitely going to try my best to. My sister named her after Misty from pokemon (she was only like 6 when we got her)
Best dog I've ever had. Before her we had 2 other dogs but this one was the one that was like that extra family member.

Dogs truly are mans best friend.

cocaine is one hell of a drug, got the fake crockett and tubbs chasing girls with mexi-mulletts and eating sandwiches while rocking members only jackets. still my jam tho

My lil bro's band whos gonna play with Napalm Death and Municipal Waste (big death metal bands that are real) in November got some news. The date is being moved up to 1 day sooner and changed to a bigger venue, the Oakland Opera House instead of the DNA lounge in SF. My bro's going to play at a venue where I can get backstage passes to!!! it's like he's really making it now. the oakland opera house is like I guess the size of the apollo theater which means probably the biggest crowd he's ever gotten. damn I'm proud of him.

From the closed Romney thread:

I swear the OP of that thread be having 50 new threads a week.
EDIT-The thread is deleted.

My lil bro's band whos gonna play with Napalm Death and Municipal Waste (big death metal bands that are real) in November got some news. The date is being moved up to 1 day sooner and changed to a bigger venue, the Oakland Opera House instead of the DNA lounge in SF. My bro's going to play at a venue where I can get backstage passes to!!! it's like he's really making it now. the oakland opera house is like I guess the size of the apollo theater which means probably the biggest crowd he's ever gotten. damn I'm proud of him.
Congrats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom