the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
for real tho how u out here tryna input data and taking a lifetime using that top row when that keypad was designed to speed things up and make it easier.
exactly

they need to take the top numbers off completely and just leave the symbols there 

Last edited:
:rolleyes

34_7ddeab233f8d4e44d9fe0f54483b2e91_1450818636.jpg

#toprowgang
#brownswitchgang
#clickclack

Last edited:
exactly

they need to take the top numbers off completely and just leave the symbols there 

That would make so much sense.

This woman here doesnt use the number pad and i asked her why she said its easier with the top row....

I got a call from my parents last night that my grandma vomited blood and was rushed to the ER. After running tests, they discovered that she has stage four pancreatic cancer, with an estimate of 4-8 months to live.

@Fozzy Badfeet

Very sorry to hear that. Use the time you guys have left together wisely. Gotta look at the silver lining in this case. She loves you very much.

Im talkin bout at work where all the keyboards have it.

yeah but if ya memory muscle tells you to reach for that top thang because thats what you use to everywhere else then you gonna reach for it at work too

#cantteachanolddognewtricks

yeah but if ya memory muscle tells you to reach for that top thang because thats what you use to everywhere else then you gonna reach for it at work too

U gotta point

BUT

If u spending 8hrs a day inputting #s u should be more efficient. They be asking u bout that at interviews too

I got a call from my parents last night that my grandma vomited blood and was rushed to the ER. After running tests, they discovered that she has stage four pancreatic cancer, with an estimate of 4-8 months to live.

I broke down in front of my wife and daughter because this was one of the calls I didn't want to experience moving away from them all. 

She cared for me as a baby, when my parents went to work. And continued to do so, when I came home from school everyday up to the 5th grade.

I learned how to understand Tagalog from her and she would always spoil me with an ice cream bar when the ice cream truck drove by.

I am so out of it today. Trying to keep myself occupied with work is tough. 

The movie trailers that released todayhave sort of helped...but I can't stop thinking about her.

Sorry for the rant...I know a lot of folks have bigger issues. But I just needed to get this out.

Sorry to hear that fam. Lost my Gramma in 13' to lung kancer, n my aunt earlier that year to pancreatic. After living thru that scenario, my best advice is to go be with your family. I skipped my finals weeks to stay at home with my fam n my Gram, who pretty much raised me, kuz i wanted to be there for her final days. It took 2 weeks for my Gram to pass after being diagnosed, n my aunt 3 days. Im hopin for the best for you n your fam, but please try to be with them. You dont want to regret it down the road. Things kan wait, family is whats important. At least from my experience.

If you need to vent, let it out. I kno TAN was there for me when i went thru this.

lies

i used to use the top row for years until i needed to input numbers quicker due to having a job as a designer in telecoms. 

lies

i used to use the top row for years until i needed to input numbers quicker due to having a job as a designer in telecoms. 

Guess youre just a young pup b.

Wish me luck TAN. Heading to my playoff game on 3hrs of sleep [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Please see someone about your suicidal tendencies
Please be safe.:smokin

three musketeers bars≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>≥

This no jumper papi is winning :smokin

Last edited:
I just came in here to do my ranting...ive been trying to get another bookkeeping gig but no luck. gonna start throwing the race card soon lol

I broke down in front of my wife and daughter because this was one of the calls I didn't want to experience moving away from them all. 

She cared for me as a baby, when my parents went to work. And continued to do so, when I came home from school everyday up to the 5th grade.

I learned how to understand Tagalog from her and she would always spoil me with an ice cream bar when the ice cream truck drove by.

I am so out of it today. Trying to keep myself occupied with work is tough. 

The movie trailers that released todayhave sort of helped...but I can't stop thinking about her.

Sorry for the rant...I know a lot of folks have bigger issues. But I just needed to get this out.
We're here for you man
To all my NT fathers protect your kids.... Don't trust anyone besides yourself and your instincts... If the mother seems to be on some BS take your kid.... Just posted a cautionary story. My 1 year old was murdered and it can happen to anyone.

http://niketalk.com/t/523723/official-nt-dad-thread-can-the-dads-get-love/4590#post_27364616
I'm so sorry for your loss man

Back
Top Bottom