the thread about nothing...

To all my NT fathers protect your kids.... Don't trust anyone besides yourself and your instincts... If the mother seems to be on some BS take your kid.... Just posted a cautionary story. My 1 year old was murdered and it can happen to anyone.

http://niketalk.com/t/523723/official-nt-dad-thread-can-the-dads-get-love/4590#post_27364616

Cant imagine what youre going through man. Reading the story made my heart sink to my stomach. Im so sorry for your loss :frown:

mean.gif

its 11 AM here and im vibing on this track with a spliff in my hand

i havent slept yet and im extremely in the mood for molly
tired.gif
wish it was saturday

So its been nice the past 2 days (temperature wise still rainy) in MD. My dad takes his Scion FRS up to get his brake calipers painted at a small specialty shop yesterday. His FRS has all the bells and whistles on it. Takes the car to work today....turning into worth the whole tire comes off the car. Slams into the ground and messes up the whole front fender. Car is pretty beat up looking....tire is lost (which has aftermarket rims with sport tires).

Now i feel so bad for him since he babies this car. Also having just got the brake calipers done....its obvious the shop messed up here. Is the shop at any fault monetarily to fix his car? Its such a ****** situation right now

Last edited:
Welp LV officially lost its prestige, as did Gucci

Supreme x LV hurts LV

I got a call from my parents last night that my grandma vomited blood and was rushed to the ER. After running tests, they discovered that she has stage four pancreatic cancer, with an estimate of 4-8 months to live.

I broke down in front of my wife and daughter because this was one of the calls I didn't want to experience moving away from them all. 

She cared for me as a baby, when my parents went to work. And continued to do so, when I came home from school everyday up to the 5th grade.

I learned how to understand Tagalog from her and she would always spoil me with an ice cream bar when the ice cream truck drove by.

I am so out of it today. Trying to keep myself occupied with work is tough. 

The movie trailers that released todayhave sort of helped...but I can't stop thinking about her.

Sorry for the rant...I know a lot of folks have bigger issues. But I just needed to get this out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom