the thread about nothing...

I use them all the time whether its in text or verbally. Ab libs are just great

Last edited:
Am I the only one that goes through the day saying random adlibs? Chief Keef, Waka, & Schoolboy Q to be exact

I'm very guilty of the Rick Ross grunts :lol:

I lost my voice doing those last year in Vegas. Everytime we won a hand me and my boy would do it

LA is too big for its own good. I live in the burbs about 20-40 minutes from any decent nightlife area (unless you count DTF). Recently every time I go out I'm pulling chicks who live like an hour away from me (they're coming from 30+ minutes away too but in the opposite direction)...I can't wait till I move downtown next year

These ads keep showing up on POF -

Am I the only one that goes through the day saying random adlibs? Chief Keef, Waka, & Schoolboy Q to be exact

Gucci - "Well damn", even had my white girl repeating that one.
French Montana - "Haaaanghhh?!!" (yes... he did it before Kanye)
Ojay'Da'Joomeng - "Aye..........Aye.............aye, OKAY!"

GOAT freestyle?

More like this

I lost my voice doing those last year in Vegas. Everytime we won a hand me and my boy would do it

LA is too big for its own good. I live in the burbs about 20-40 minutes from any decent nightlife area (unless you count DTF). Recently every time I go out I'm pulling chicks who live like an hour away from me (they're coming from 30+ minutes away too but in the opposite direction)...I can't wait till I move downtown next year

it means you keep searching for white girls

I get them BBW ads, cuz I'm always lookin for the bigguns

Last edited:

Gucci - "Well damn", even had my white girl repeating that one.
French Montana - "Haaaanghhh?!!" (yes... he did it before Kanye)
Ojay'Da'Joomeng - "Aye..........Aye.............aye, OKAY!"

GOAT freestyle?

More like this

it means you keep searching for white girls

I get them BBW ads, cuz I'm always lookin for the bigguns

I actually haven't searched for any particular race.

Maybe it's because on the "meet me" feature I keep saying yes to white girls? Or because one of my pics is me and 2 white girls? :nerd:

been looking at Jordan Brand prices and quality lately... going :smh: and passing...

however been picking up grown man shoes and zapato vans leaving the house looking :smokin

but when the weekend comes still bringing out the vintage heat 8)

cliffnotes - getting older and not really giving JB my business anymore

I had a dream about Gianna Michaels...

Something about that woman... I just want to experience her...

Back
Top Bottom