the thread about nothing...

I stay dipping my fries in mayo.

that mchicken sauce + sweet and sour sauce combo though
smokin.gif
i saw in canada they have poutine with cheese, shredded chicken and all kind of other goodies
smokin.gif

had to google "poutine"

at first glance i thought it was disgusting looking.....but after thinking about it.... i mean fries are potatoes. and gravy is good on potatoes.

makes sense.

A manhunt is underway in Turkey for an unknown attacker who opened fire on New Year's revelers in an Istanbul nightclub. At least 39 clubgoers were killed and nearly 70 were hospitalized after the suspect entered the Reina nightclub early Sunday and started shooting.

Rest in peace to the deceased.

A manhunt is underway in Turkey for an unknown attacker who opened fire on New Year's revelers in an Istanbul nightclub. At least 39 clubgoers were killed and nearly 70 were hospitalized after the suspect entered the Reina nightclub early Sunday and started shooting.

Rest in peace to the deceased.
how much bounty they put on the head from the killer ??

So late on Sunday nights my local NBC affiliate shows old episodes of "Beautiful Homes and Great Estates," a luxury real estate showcase produced by one-time comedian & wannabe media mogul Byron Allen a few years ago. I try to make it a point to stay up and watch it each week after football and the local news are done, if only to play internet sleuth and find out A) the property's address; B) its market value (which my girl & I try to guess in advance); and C) the property's owner and if they're "somebody." I usually have to go by how the place looks and its relative location ("Malibu," "Bel Air," etc.) to find it, but once in a while they'll actually give an address or a value and spoil the whole game.

Anyway, this week I watched it and all I had to go by was "Tuscan-style" and Bel Air, plus what it looked like.

Turns out it was 11790 Southampton Ct in Bel Air, the place Kanye & Kim bought in Jan. 2013, but the episode was actually from 2012. So I'm wondering if crazyazz Kanye was up late one night in 2012 watching this show and was like "Yo, babe, we need to buy this house." Then they moved in and were like, "we can do better than this place," and decided to try to flip the joint for $1m more than what they paid for it.

BUT... according to trusty ol' Zillow, the place hasn't been sold since they bought it, even though they estimate its value at almost $12.5 mil now and the listing linked to above currently has it at $11.4 mil.

Anyway, I wonder if they still live there, have some of their entourage living there, are renting it out to someone else or are just sitting on the joint and paying the $112k yearly property taxes on an empty property. I don't watch their reality shows, so I presume this joint was/is featured on it weekly, but I love using the power of the interwebz to property-stalk this show.

My guess is they bought it under an LLC and are currently using it to house Kanye's music associates or Kim's people and are writing it off as a business expense every year, 'cuz that's how the rich roll, but I find all of it kinda interesting regardless.

Meanwhile, moral of the story is that for about $10.5 mil (maybe less following Kanye's recent "episode") you could probably buy Kim & Kanye's Bel Air home right now.

PS - Happy New Year, TAN!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom