the thread about nothing...

Toronto is dope as F. Major city and traffic isn't even bad :wow:

I'd move here no doubt for the right gig.

Downtown Toronto traffic is horrible

Man i remember when i was in downtown nashville and the locals were like traffic gets real bad in the morning and i drove through during morning rush hour. Was what i consider to be very light traffic as compared to the north east. I was in shock some people would even call it traffic. I was like if you had to drive around DC or Bmore you would kill yourself

giphy.gif

Toronto is dope as F. Major city and traffic isn't even bad
eek.gif

I'd move here no doubt for the right gig.
Downtown Toronto traffic is horrible
Man i remember when i was in downtown nashville and the locals were like traffic gets real bad in the morning and i drove through during morning rush hour. Was what i consider to be very light traffic as compared to the north east. I was in shock some people would even call it traffic. I was like if you had to drive around DC or Bmore you would kill yourself
DC traffic drives me nuts. I didn't think it would be the case, but I was wrong.

Canada on Canada hate? 
laugh.gif

Exactly. I spent the last three day right downtown Toronto. On the roads at 8am and 5:30p... That traffic was nothing. Hit NY, ATL, Chicago, etc and it's 100x worse.

Anyone use the app Weather Underground? Just downloaded because The Weather Channel seems as hit or miss as the Apple weather.

dandy back with da exploitation of da black meat for da **** jav audience

bout bukkake, swag :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone use the app Weather Underground? Just downloaded because The Weather Channel seems as hit or miss as the Apple weather.

I use The Weather Channel app

I've always used TWC app over Apple's but lately like I said, it's hit or miss. I was at the beach last weekend and the hour I checked it said it was currently raining but there was nothing but sand hitting me :lol: .

Yep, Weather Underground is the only weather app/site I use due to the detailed hourly forecast.

Last edited:

Exactly. I spent the last three day right downtown Toronto. On the roads at 8am and 5:30p... That traffic was nothing. Hit NY, ATL, Chicago, etc and it's 100x worse.
You guys would hate LA traffic lord :x

its weird i dont think i would ever try subways meatballs but yet i ate Wawas meatballs before 

how is it ? does it taste like an italians grandmom meal 

Last edited:
I'm walking in my Sketchers ready for whatever
Booty from a distance, *** I'm finna bring the pressure
Never disrespect the booty treat it like a treasure
Never disrespect the booty listen to your elders

Shooting at Dallas Love Field airport caught on harrowing video.
"The Dallas Police Department said that the incident began as a domestic violence situation where a man assaulted a woman, causing an officer to intervene, according to a local reporter.

The man reportedly charged the officer with a rock in hand. Witnesses told WFAA that the man shouted 'shoot me, shoot me'  to the officer."

https://www.rt.com/usa/346162-shooting-dallas-love-field/

Back
Top Bottom