the thread about nothing...

I'm gonna win.[emoji]128175[/emoji]

how you gonna win what I already won b? :nerd:

its already been ordained

RAr7pyDbkzchG.gif

Final in 3 hours and I'm DONE

:smh:

^You can, but I know I'm going to win. You can't block my blessing from coming through, no one can. God and the universe know what time it is. And I'm going for multiple wins too. The struggle was too great for me not to win. Boss up![emoji]128526[/emoji]

**** all y'all in that chat. Kicking me out like I ain't the reason the sun shines? No *** eating Boogawoos.

Worked for me once. Hope it's gonna work again
[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Went out with peeps from my major. Crazy after 2 years we finally did something outside of school
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

as much as a papi hates da mta, aint nothing like seeing real street papis come together when da L train tels you there is a manhattan bound j at alabama giving papis enough time to jump da platform and run diwn da stairs and waits for J train papis to get off and board da L

Da B46 gets sbs but da Q46 that operates on a freaking turnpike for da majority of da journey doesnt?
#mtalogic
#endlimitedservice75%ofdawaytherewhydontyou
#uberdafuture

lulz @ a mixed breed waiting for da price of her box to go up before she'll start taking black meat.

we see you cassidy :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom