the thread about nothing...

lol I was climbing into the back of our ambulance to get some supplies and I knocked my head real good on the doorway. I didn't even know it was bad until one of the other crew members asked me why I was bleeding. Then they called another ambulance to take me to the ER :lol:

Had to get 9 staples

glad it wasnt too bad.

Last edited:
My friends little brother (18 years old, HS senior) got shot 14 times last week and passed away today, had 13 exit wounds. He fought through 3 surgery's and was recovering until his body started failing, leading to brain failure. I'm so damn saddened and mad about the damn situation. He was just a kid on the brink of living life outside of high school, wasn't gang related and was a high school scholar athlete. He was shot walking home from his girls house around 7-8 pm... sad thing is it's gonna be extremely hard to find the shooter since there are always shootings around the area. Young man robbed of his life and yet he was so innocent man.. its just not fair. They always take the good ones away. He truly didn't deserve it. All I wish now is the family find the shooter(s) in order to gain a sense of closure.

RIP Justin Uy.

read about this the other day, damn shame.

All these high school stories about dying man 
tired.gif
 guy shot twice in the chest by 2 people right outside of his house, football player shot 14 times while protecting 3 girls, girl getting jumped and stabbed in the bathroom, another girl jumping on a sink to fight and hit her head, then 3 girls drowning in a car while being watched by a cop that did nothing 
mean.gif

I'm sick man.

That's so sad. 

I never understand why people decide to shoot up folks who have no gang affiliation. Is it just something for them to do or initiation?

The rats of the hood always creep out when summer is around the corner.

Foh with all that killing nonsens.

I may be how I was raised or generally be the a-hole in me but there's some things I don't reveal. Money being one of them. I'll name you the last three girls I've slept with, one of them including your girl, but I'd never give out my credit score.

dropbox better put some ******* respeck on my email address and let me log in already.

bout too many login attempts :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom