the thread about nothing...

Power went out in the neighborhood.. I'm legit
mean.gif
At least you could still chat with us. 
happy.gif

My friends little brother (18 years old, HS senior) got shot 14 times last week and passed away today, had 13 exit wounds. He fought through 3 surgery's and was recovering until his body started failing, leading to brain failure. I'm so damn saddened and mad about the damn situation. He was just a kid on the brink of living life outside of high school, wasn't gang related and was a high school scholar athlete. He was shot walking home from his girls house around 7-8 pm... sad thing is it's gonna be extremely hard to find the shooter since there are always shootings around the area. Young man robbed of his life and yet he was so innocent man.. its just not fair. They always take the good ones away. He truly didn't deserve it. All I wish now is the family find the shooter(s) in order to gain a sense of closure.

RIP Justin Uy.

Man what?
sick.gif
 hits home a little more now since I could be in the exact same situation everyday, these past couple of weeks we've lost a lot of people here.

RIP J.

hope the skins get norman

Odell vs Norman twice a year
That would be nice.

As a Niners fan, I don't think signing him would be the best decision.

Just because you have the a lot of cap space, doesn't mean you have to spend it.

Cut my head open while responding to an emergency call. Went from treating the patient to becoming the patient. Smh

Last edited:
Snapchat has a face swap you can do with pics in ur library

Made a bunch of MJ crting faces on my face :lol:

Just got approval for a few days in May that I need to take off/leave early, and a week vaca at the end of June :pimp: . Idk why I rather give the heads up than use a sick day the morning of.

Man stories in here today dudes not getting paid, dudes getting shot 14 times (RIP) heads cut open

Stay safe this weekend TAN for real

lol I was climbing into the back of our ambulance to get some supplies and I knocked my head real good on the doorway. I didn't even know it was bad until one of the other crew members asked me why I was bleeding. Then they called another ambulance to take me to the ER :lol:

Had to get 9 staples

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom