the thread about nothing...

One more day before the 4 day vacay. Cant wait.

At least i finish at 3. Plus some dope colleagues will be in tomorrow.

I haven't seen the inside of a gym in two months. Was going to join a few weeks ago but just said screw it I'll wait for new year's deals.

Professors be playing with entering these grades :smh:  Got 2 -B's so far... I know I'm getting atleast an A in Info Tech  and probably a C or -C in accounting >:   but ill take  that and run anyone who ever had that class before knows its not for mere mortals.. Not bad for 3 years removed from school :nthat: next semester is all business classes minus statistics so definitely A's in every class! Pray for me y'all I'm trying to get into either Baruch or Brooklyn College for marketing in the Fall :\
You got this fam

I'm an accounting major btw :lol:

Last edited:
Accounting majors stand up :pimp:

But I feel kind of bad, I got my girl a gift but my mom nothing. Then again I don't feel she deserves a gift for the grimey thing she did this year, along with lying about something that I'm the only one who knows the truth about. She doesn't know either, I can only hope she figures it out.

Why am I debating whether or not I should drop $ to take my dad to see the Warriors play on Christmas... 
embarassed.gif

Ticket prices done went up.....

The real Fousey wouldve done it anyway regardless of the price
haha. naw on the real. what do you think is "worth it" for good seats at a game like that?

edit: stupid question. it's different for everyone. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will prolly end up not going because i can't decide. 

Last edited:
Wanna buy the fam presents but they're all telling me that they don't want anything, just save my money. This would be a good thing to do since if I do buy presents I'll prolly go broke lol. Already spending too much on these senior dues as well.

Hopefully I can catch next year's Secret Santa since I had to skip it this time

Last edited:
Yup same over here by time I get out of work my family will prolly already be at my house lol

I just hope they know it's gonna be smelling like the goods once I get home for that after work toke

Nothing like some loud reggaeton to wake up the neighbors in a Honda Civic on Christmas Eve, while heading to work.

Back
Top Bottom