She locked me out

I got angry and banged on the door

She opened the door and words were exchanged

She the. Closed the door on me

I proceeded to try to kick the door open

She threatened to call the police

I take off to another state.....basically

So where are you now?

Sometimes the smallest things escalates into bigger things...things that build up inside and you just explode.

Let her cool down and call her to apologize even if you aren't wrong...
My dad talked me into coming to his house to give my mother her vehicle back

Dropped me off at my friends house

:smh: can't make it to work which I can lose my job over

I didn't call her yet because the damage I dif to that door is ridiculous and I know good and well she's still pissed

Serious question guys. If your gf/ bf was raped as a kid by their parent and your gf/ bf told finally told you about it recently, how would you handle it? Would you go light some **** up or calm down and think of something else?

That's rough.

Listen to her. Let her vent. See where she is with it. Seek external help. Attend said help meeting with her if she wanted to.

Can't let that slide. It's a big deal and screams ticking clock ready to blow. No matter what she says, she needs to face her demons.

Regardless if she dislikes her step-dad or not, those are some SERIOUS allegations to make. Something like that shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt 

EHBSMb1.jpg

I'm late but this happen over the summer... If you know anything about ebony you'd know that's what you call the best red bones to ever do it in 1 pic. Best hood redbone meets vanilla.

Booking a scene with natural in January lmao I can't help it and I'm gonna pay the full rate for the scene fly her in the whole 9 yards... Whenever TT gets consistent or has a manager she's next.

Last edited:

I'm late but this happen over the summer... If you know anything about ebony you'd know that's what you call the best red bones to ever do it in 1 pic. Best hood redbone meets vanilla.

Booking a scene with natural in January lmao I can't help it and I'm gonna pay the full rate for the scene fly her in the whole 9 yards... Whenever TT gets consistent or has a manager she's next.

Who are they?

waist trainer, when da blouse came off
butt lifter, when da jeans came off,
step into da bathroom, da makeup washed off,
a papi looked, she said "what?", cant even talk :x

Absolutely HATE dudes who stunt on the gram. But truly aren't up to **** in real life..

Dudes really exposing themselves, like.. Fam, you know people know you in real life? Smh

My lady and I are celebrating our anniversary today. Surprising her at work and then taking her to THE National Christmas Tree in DC. Idc if it's a monsoon out that mug. Weather ain't stopping my shine today. Have a good day TAN fambily :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom