the thread about nothing...

We had our christmas party last week, highly enjoyed it 
smokin.gif
 you guys were spot on about finding out who does the real dirty stuff 
laugh.gif

Went out yesterday. That place was going up on a tuesday for real.

Brought a girl back that came with a coworker smh haha

We were dacing and She was telling me how she ***** but still want it and was rubbing my d on the dancefloor.

A guy challenged me to dance with her even though the other guy brought it to the party. I just went with the flow from there. So technically i didnt pull a **** move :lol:

Oh well.

wait wut?

Let me say it again.

Went out with a few colleagues, one brought a girl.

Another guy challenged me to go dance with said girl.

So i kind of pull a **** move and ended up with the girl that the other guy brought.

oh ok :lol: Thought you was on some Step it Up type ****.

Out here battle dancing for ******* love.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna come out and say it- you're a damn idiot.

I thought you would change, but you haven't. Why the hell would you move in with someone you met on a dating app 4 months prior? He has no idea who you are. Partly because you are still acting fake around him to get him to like you, and partly because of the minimal amount of time you've actually known him.

Why the hell do you complain about not having money, even though you're on MediCal, Foodstamps, EBT, and every other Gov Assistance program you can find and qualify for? Why the hell don't you look for a new job if you aren't making enough? How are you not making enough when your new boyfriend won't even charge you for rent? You just choose not to help yourself. I've literally seen no effort from you at all in the past 2 years to better your life or your family's lives. I'm tired of hearing you whine and moan about how you have it rough while you're not doing a damn thing to change it. You're 40 years old and still borrowing money from your parents to even get by. What the hell are you doing?

Not to mention your daughters. You're a failing parent. Your daughters have no emotional stability, physical stability, or even any idea what they're doing with their lives. They have no drive, no motivation, and your 8th grader can't even spell the simplest of words properly. She can't form sentences and she can't read a book. Yet you don't care! The other one is in high school and still can't boil a damn egg. What the hell have you done for them besides yell at them? You're horrible at being a Mother. Absolutely terrible. They don't need a friend, they need a guiding parent who knows how to discipline and stick to it, put their foot down, and teach them about life.

You're beyond negative about your life, your daughters' lives, and now it's affecting mine. I can't deal with it. I'm done with negativity. Get your s*** together and be a damn adult. Change the life you constantly complain and whine about. I'm tired of having to shake my head and help you fix your mistakes because of your poor planning, uneducated beliefs and failure to make an effort.

Last edited:
I think if you download the FX app you can watch any Simpsons episode on ur phone :smokin

Last edited:
I'm just gonna come out and say it- you're a damn idiot.

I thought you would change, but you haven't. Why the hell would you move in with someone you met on a dating app 4 months prior? He has no idea who you are. Partly because you are still acting fake around him to get him to like you, and partly because of the minimal amount of time you've actually known him.

Why the hell do you complain about not having money, even though you're on MediCal, Foodstamps, EBT, and every other Gov Assistance program you can find and qualify for? Why the hell don't you look for a new job if you aren't making enough? How are you not making enough when your new boyfriend won't even charge you for rent? You just choose not to help yourself. I've literally seen no effort from you at all in the past 2 years to better your life or your family's lives. I'm tired of hearing you whine and moan about how you have it rough while you're not doing a damn thing to change it. You're 40 years old and still borrowing money from your parents to even get by. What the hell are you doing?

Not to mention your daughters. You're a failing parent. Your daughters have no emotional stability, physical stability, or even any idea what they're doing with their lives. They have no drive, no motivation, and your 8th grader can't even spell the simplest of words properly. She can't form sentences and she can't read a book. Yet you don't care! The other one is in high school and still can't boil a damn egg. What the hell have you done for them besides yell at them? You're horrible at being a Mother. Absolutely terrible. They don't need a friend, they need a guiding parent who knows how to discipline and stick to it, put their foot down, and teach them about life.

You're beyond negative about your life, your daughters' lives, and now it's affecting mine. I can't deal with it. I'm done with negativity. Get your s*** together and be a damn adult. Change the life you constantly complain and whine about. I'm tired of having to shake my head and help you fix your mistakes because of your poor planning, uneducated beliefs and failure to make an effort.

young cardi b's in da making?

Went team raw last night.

That life aint for me :lol:

Idk how some of you guys do it all the time

Went team raw last night.

That life aint for me :lol:

Idk how some of you guys do it all the time

1. Insert
2. Remove
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 til the tingle is felt
4. When the tingle comes, remove and baste the receiver.
4b. As alternative to basting, direct flavor injection also will suffice.

4b is my favorite part.

Back
Top Bottom