the thread about nothing...

Happy bday mane

I think I'm honestly burned out from work I've been hella tired for likr 3 weeks now I just wanna sleep all day

21 years today :pimp:

Cool man.
happy birthday! 

Happy birthday breh

3am thought: is it offensive if i'm christian, but have hindu
nah lol

Cool man.
happy birthday!!

Cool man.

Happy birthday.. :nthat:

Cool man.
Happy birthday man, don't party too hard now

Cool man.
Happy bday fam

Cool man.

HBD bro.

Thought you was older than that. :smokin

Happy bday mane

I think I'm honestly burned out from work I've been hella tired for likr 3 weeks now I just wanna sleep all day
Thanks fellas won't be partying today cuz I "I'm broke baby!!" I get paid tomorrow but I'm not trippn I got plans for Friday-Saturday

my christmas party is today we normally go out and have it at a bar after work but the place we goto is all reserved. 

So they decided to order Maggiano's today and just enjoy in the office. I love me some Maggianos 
smokin.gif

my xmas party for the office i work at will be at dave and busters...gotta pay 35 tho...

feeling cheap but i already been asked if im going :rolleyes

Went out yesterday. That place was going up on a tuesday for real.

Brought a girl back that came with a coworker smh haha

We were dacing and She was telling me how she ***** but still want it and was rubbing my d on the dancefloor.

A guy challenged me to dance with her even though the other guy brought it to the party. I just went with the flow from there. So technically i didnt pull a **** move :lol:

Oh well.

Went out yesterday. That place was going up on a tuesday for real.

Brought a girl back that came with a coworker smh haha

We were dacing and She was telling me how she ***** but still want it and was rubbing my d on the dancefloor.

A guy challenged me to dance with her even though the other guy brought it to the party. I just went with the flow from there. So technically i didnt pull a **** move :lol:

Oh well.

wait wut?

Random dude asked me to use my phone. Yes sir, let me just hand you my cell and let you do your thing.

:stoneface:

Andretti happy birthday blud!

Back
Top Bottom