the thread about nothing...

I don't get people who go drinking every weekend. I almost never have an alcohol beverage unless it's for something special (birthdays etc.) and even so, I don't go too crazy 

I don't get people who go drinking every weekend. I almost never have an alcohol beverage unless it's for something special (birthdays etc.) and even so, I don't go too crazy 

its just something to do. if your not drinking your smoking, if your not smoking your drinking

I hit 70 days sober yesterday

Record for me

I wonder how long I can keep it up

Nice man. Congrats. I'm at 3 months and 1 week no alcohol. I wasn't an alcohol by traditional terms but I definitely drank every weekend going out since I was in highschool. Woke up one morning and just said enough. It has been incredibly esy. The hardest part about not drinking with the social qualms on being able to interact in social settings. First month was a difficult acclamation process but it's incredibly easy. I havent craved a drink or felt out of place since.

So I tried texting the number again. Yea I'm blocked lol

Im over it. It's for the best
:lol:

Last edited:
Putting up Christmas lights is hell

I honestly hate decorating, **** is a absolute waste of time

i dont mind the lights. its the damn tree pine needles that dry up and make a mess. **** drives me up the wall. its nice though.

70 days? I'm lucky to make it 70 hours

I'm so dumb. My phone can't call or receive anything. It's there but no sounds from it at all. Went to an Apple Store. Had to make an appointment for Friday. I said F that and wanted to see if other stores could help me. So I decide to call another store. CALL another store. **** doesn't work... I'm a idiot [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I just went home defeated. I'll wait for Friday

Back
Top Bottom