the thread about nothing...

Last week of trainning before i get my new position.

Lowkey stressed about it. Expectations will be high for me. Working hard is not the problem, but i'll have to kill it.

Phone just shut off on me at 66% and won't cut back on 
mean.gif

your mom is on to you 
laugh.gif

This Mexican league final game is LIT!!!!!
I don't even root for either team but its just that good of a game lol

I really liked the 72-10s but lets be real. $220 for shoes i won't do anything but wear casually maybe once a month is not gonna happen. I am past that. It always makes me feel some type of way when i walk out of my house in Baltimore and see 3 dudes at the bus stop looking slightly tattered...but they got them 72-10s on.

"Broke N***** in fresh kicks, that my projects" SEAN P! RIP :smh:

Bruh late not soccer games are no bueno when you have to work the next day

Leave for florida tomorrow. Gone for 10 days. Desperately needed vacation

Last edited:
woke up hopin i was winning my fantasy game. down 20 with dolphins d left to play.
we started playoff this week too :smh: :smh:

That gif is def funny 
laugh.gif

I don't think my office is having a holiday party this year, not enough people signed up to participate, which is fine with me. I miss my old office where we were closer and it was less people and our holiday party was nice. I even gave Christmas cards. I'm just gonna call out Friday, go get a massage and see Star Wars. Good enough for me *shrugs*

That gif is def funny :lol:

I don't think my office is having a holiday party this year, not enough people signed up to participate, which is fine with me. I miss my old office where we were closer and it was less people and our holiday party was nice. I even gave Christmas cards. I'm just gonna call out Friday, go get a massage and see Star Wars. Good enough for me *shrugs*

I hate my office

People only talk to whoever is in their department

When parties happen everyone just separates and goes with who they work with

I attend none of our office functions

I'm just gonna call out Friday, go get a massage and see Star Wars. Good enough for me *shrugs*

That sounds like a good day.

My christmas party are pure savagery because my branch is a bunch of party animals :lol:

The branch manager being the worst actually

It definetly depends on your branch as some have a wack vybe and the parties are crappy.

That gif is def funny 
laugh.gif

I hate my office

People only talk to whoever is in their department

When parties happen everyone just separates and goes with who they work with

I attend none of our office functions
I'm starting to do this. The way our schedules are set up, I don't see my co workers very often so functions seemed forced to me 
mean.gif

I'm just gonna call out Friday, go get a massage and see Star Wars. Good enough for me *shrugs*
That sounds like a good day.

My christmas party are pure savagery because my branch is a bunch of party animals
laugh.gif

The branch manager being the worst actually

It definetly depends on your branch as some have a wack vybe and the parties are crappy.
This is good and bad. Good in the sense you have a good time, but bad where if you get too loose, it might bite you later 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom