the thread about nothing...

Save the video on your phone then upload it on Twitter then link it?? Only thing I can think of

When I discover something mildly cool I still use the phrase "Wahwah - Wee - Wah!" Used by Borat. Love it lol

1524870_10152365550356840_7221034273135215176_n.jpg

I can't figure out if I'm suffering from the stomach flu or food poisoning. IDK anymore.

I can't figure out if I'm suffering from the stomach flu or food poisoning. IDK anymore.

Why not go to the doctor, fam?
I barely got sick yesterday. I was throwing up, fever, chills, and stomach cramps. Today, I feel better I just don't have too big of an appetite. My stomach still feels kinda weird. If it continues by tomorrow I will.

My sleep patterns are so messed up 
tired.gif
 knocked as soon as I get home from school and can't go back to sleep until around 12. Every single day 
mean.gif

My sleep patterns are so messed up |I  knocked as soon as I get home from school and can't go back to sleep until around 12. Every single day :smh:

I work nights during the week, then on weekends in in bed by the time I normally would be going to work... Then waking up by the time I normally would be leaving work :lol: :smh:

I have work tonight and I been up since 5... Got a championship football game at 830 so I can't sleep... Nervous and hype at the same time :lol:

I barely got sick yesterday. I was throwing up, fever, chills, and stomach cramps. Today, I feel better I just don't have too big of an appetite. My stomach still feels kinda weird. If it continues by tomorrow I will.
get antibiotic shot you'll be better in 30 minutes just go to doctor bro

Back
Top Bottom