the thread about nothing...

If secret Santa was at a $30 minimum, would you be pissed if I got you game ticket to your favorite team? Catch is, it's only 1 ticket.

My buddy just got his dream job and will be moving 2 hours away. We all feel like we're losing a friend :smh:

Proud of him but sad at the same time :frown:

2 hour is nothing bro

If secret Santa was at a $30 minimum, would you be pissed if I got you game ticket to your favorite team? Catch is, it's only 1 ticket.

Down as ****. Can have all the fun i want alone.

My buddy just got his dream job and will be moving 2 hours away. We all feel like we're losing a friend 
mean.gif

Proud of him but sad at the same time 
frown.gif
2 hour is nothing bro
laugh.gif
 It isn't but the squad isn't complete now! 

I used to front when I write songs, talkin bout havin ice on, and I can barely keep my lights on...

My buddy just got his dream job and will be moving 2 hours away. We all feel like we're losing a friend :smh:

Proud of him but sad at the same time :frown:

My best friend took a job in London....so it could be worse. It is def like losing a friend though. I remember when he left and was like well see you around and im like yeah man...you too

Small rant.

1. Why is it that when i get anything shipped basically it works out maybe 3 out of 5 times. Have a shipment coming from Nike. Tracking says it was scanned in baltimore Nov 25th. No estimated delivery date on the package anymore. Just says "on it's way". Aka its lost I am sure. This happens literally to almost every other package i get. Either the tracking is wrong or it doesn't get delivered not to mention if it gets stolen from my house but i don't even count that. The mail is seriously way too unreliable.

2. Comcast. Our bill went up this month by $62 out of no where. It is sitting in "reoccuring charges". The PDF of my Bill becomes available on the 7th of the month but payment is due the 19th but i leave for vaca and wanted to sort it out now. Call comcast. Sorry your bill will be available on the 7th....after being on hold for 15mins. Like what? My account says i owe $62 more dollars then normal....that number comes from some where....like it isn't that automated something gets processed for it to show up on my online account. What is the amount for?? We are sorry the system isn't cooperating you will have to wait until the 7th. Are you serious?

Back
Top Bottom