the thread about nothing...

I just sat at a toilet on work and within 5 minutes, this dude in stall has flushed at least 7 times.

are you complaining?

You should thank him for not letting the smell fester.

i just got off the toilet from playing my 1 min long quarters madden mobile game. Anyone play it? Is there a way to turn up the difficulty. I just blew out the seahawks 50-0 and im the skins with mettenberger as my starting qb :lol:

Anyone ever notice all of the emojis on nthave no hair? Any emoji except for the people emojis....
Why they gotta be bald b?
What goes on in here [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Emojis are showing emotions, duh... But for the most part on a human face emotions are shown primarily with the mixtures of the positions of the eyes, eyebrows, and mouth.

So if that's all you need maybe everything else is taken out to save data or coding? Like the nose, hair, etc which include more details of the eyes

My take. Whatever

Last edited:
almost the weekend :smokin

tired af.

couldn't sleep last night, hopefully i knock out quick tonight

1hr meeting before work tomorrow :x :x

Last edited:
I miss playing video games for hours. Now it's more like an hour at night and I'm dead tired halfway through.

I miss playing video games for hours. Now it's more like an hour at night and I'm dead tired halfway through.

i feel you. i barely even play any video games now. i could go weeks, even months without playing.

im old :smh:

Random thought

Haven't told anyone on Nt yet that I'm a proud father to a baby girl and as a new dad i literally get depressed if I'm not around my daughter, so it really makes me question dead beat dads that don't want to be in their child's life? Like i seriously want to talk to one and just say why

My daughter means the world to me I'm constantly thinking about her if she's ok, what does she need and other things. if I'm away from her for a while i just get sad and just feening to get home to her. So i really don't understand why some dads don't want to be there.

Just a random thought sorry for being a debby downer :lol:

Random thought

Haven't told anyone on Nt yet that I'm a proud father to a baby girl and as a new dad i literally get depressed if I'm not around my daughter, so it really makes me question dead beat dads that don't want to be in their child's life? Like i seriously want to talk to one and just say why

My daughter means the world to me I'm constantly thinking about her if she's ok, what does she need and other things. if I'm away from her for a while i just get sad and just feening to get home to her. So i really don't understand why some dads don't want to be there.

Just a random thought sorry for being a debby downer :lol:
Be a great dad or I'll track you down and viciously kill you.

Back
Top Bottom