the thread about nothing...

Don't trust a guy who doesn't wear t shirts under his dress shirt.
wink.gif

What does putting salt on watermelon do to it?

Ppl look at me like their disgusted when i tell them i hate watermelon. Maybe salt will help

Never liked watermelon, vomit is the first thing that comes to mind when I see one. I'll ask somebody to see how it taste with salt for me lol

Get home from work see all these cops up the block outside my house I ain't know what was going on come to find out 11:30 this morning someone kicked my neighbors door in and robbed the house smh. It's crazy man cause there been this couple I've been seeing late nights just hanging around looking like they up to no good who knows if it was them but someone deff been keeping an eye on the block. Hopefully camera caught the individuals but damn that's creepy

Get home from work see all these cops up the block outside my house I ain't know what was going on come to find out 11:30 this morning someone kicked my neighbors door in and robbed the house smh. It's crazy man cause there been this couple I've been seeing late nights just hanging around looking like they up to no good who knows if it was them but someone deff been keeping an eye on the block. Hopefully camera caught the individuals but damn that's creepy
Damn 
mean.gif
   be safe out there man...

i know you're gonna be worrying about your spot  now 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom