the thread about nothing...

Pretty much every night this whole week I've told myself I'd get it together, and always the next day I'd just do the same thing I always end up doing

I haven't looked at any colleges or decided on what I want to major in yet, applied for a second job knowing I need the money, started a workout plan so i can bulk up ( I weigh 140, I haven't got any bigger since I was 11, I'm 17 now :lol: ), got professional help from a counselor about my s​ocial anxiety and self-depression problems (my main concern).. Pretty much just basic things, but I need them so much |I

I was actually so frustrated that I let everything out for like 3 minutes tonight and I swear I felt the world stop.. Idk why but I feel so much better than I have in a while, I actually feel like I'm gonna get better :smokin My eyes sting like **** tho :lol:

This is great man, sometimes a good cry or just talking to someone will help a lot whether yuo realize it or not. Hell even just being by yourself and just acting a fool ie: just screaming crap out. :lol: A weight lifts off your shoulder you never felt before and it is a great feeling. :pimp: Keep it up young papi.

Last edited:
McDonalds for lunch, my body will disagree with it later. But my tastebuds agree with it now.

Gonna start a change.org to convince BK to bring back the chicken whopper
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Accidentally sent a link to a pic of myself in a local news article to a group text of my ambulance corps. Meant to send it to my boy. They probably think I'm a conceited little *****.

Well, just gotta keep it moving I guess.

Passed my license test today on the first try 
tongue.gif
nthat.gif

Played ball today. Always a great feeling. As I get older I'm worried about ligaements getting torn etc everytime i step out there. Fear of injury is a sad mentality to associate with hoops.

idk how to save money tan i get it and i spend it ****

my old girl need money but when i get a couple racks quick i just blow it

ive never learned how to save idk how to do it ...

**** man i get it how i live but i dont got anything when i wakeup

I hate homeless people with a passion sometimes :smh: :smh: :smh: always posted outside of restaurants, barbershops, ATMs and running up on ya. Reasons to stay out of trouble and count the real blessings daily. So I got done getting a haircut today with my brother left the spot and jumped in the car was getting ready to follow him out and dude walked past my car noticed my window was open suddenly double back crying to my *** please please I need some money dude stunk hella bad and was talking incoherently. So out the kindness of my heart decided I'll bless him $10 (for a meal). I made a dumb mistake organizing my bills by denomination before I got in the car and pulled out my money clip/billfold had 1500 in clip n dude saw it was OD lit getting on his knees like I was GOD himself causing a scene talking I need $200 for groceries Lmao fingered my **** and gave him $10 and gave him a ride to one of those farmers market on the side of the road. Stunk my car the **** up[emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]. Before he got out dude was persistent on getting $200 more I simply said sir I slaved 30 hours in the hot *** sun for two weeks it wouldn't be fair to myself to throw 200 bones away like that I have bills and a life. Anyways dude thanked me and got a deal on fruits and vegetables with the 10 I gave him.

ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii props, you did more than I would've.

Copped a wireless headset. Gonna be a game changer in the gym; I must've gone through at least 7 pairs of cheap ones over the years. Just hope it doesn't eff with my bar placement when I squat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom