the thread about nothing...

Isnt there a way where you can buy an e-book save it a certain way and then still be able to return it? Thought i read that on nt somewhere a while back.......

tYnqL2c.jpg

Got paid today, had a cool conversation with my music instructor & uncle later on, and my college stuff is almost done. My trip is next week, I am going to enjoy myself as much as I can. :pimp: First time out of the country.

I really need more patience with everything in my life right now.

This me

I have no idea where the weight coming from either. Diet hasnt changed at all.

Older age maybe?

Yo currensy how come you don't have a car? Not here to hate. Just curious read a couple of your posts. Sounds rough man ,the inconvenience. That feeling exhausted at the end of your day :smh:

Seinfeld :the opposite
One of my favorite episodes :smokin

I got an accident around June where my brakes went out and that meant I was at fault for hitting them. Then the costs of fixing it wasn't worth it cause it was some stuff wrong with it, it was a POS but it still got me to where I needed to go. :lol: I'm about to just wait on school and save up for my own stuff tbh. It'll be a little struggle juggling school and working but depending on the bus is worse when you want to do school & work IMO cause I'd have to catch like 2-3 buses back for work from school. But yea having my own car would be easier on my family cause I won't have to borrow they cars so much when I have really important **** to do.

Im supposed to be at work in 3 1/2 hrs and im still up. Been working 13 hrs everyday straight no breaks. But yet i cant sleep roght now. I hope i domt pull a all nighter and work tomorrow 13 hrs straight. I guana sleep at least 2 hrs

How'd this go?

I have an EMT shift starting in a few hours, 7A-7P. Should I even bother trying to get to sleep at this point? It's 3:49AM EST right now.

I have been in the same spot as you, it'll be incredibly torturous to wake up but that 1-2 hours really will help you midday, I would.

Pretty much every night this whole week I've told myself I'd get it together, and always the next day I'd just do the same thing I always end up doing

I haven't looked at any colleges or decided on what I want to major in yet, applied for a second job knowing I need the money, started a workout plan so i can bulk up ( I weigh 140, I haven't got any bigger since I was 11, I'm 17 now 
laugh.gif
 ), got professional help from a counselor about my s​ocial anxiety and self-depression problems (my main concern).. Pretty much just basic things, but I need them so much 
tired.gif

I was actually so frustrated that I let everything out for like 3 minutes tonight and I swear I felt the world stop.. Idk why but I feel so much better than I have in a while, I actually feel like I'm gonna get better 
smokin.gif
 My eyes sting like **** tho 
laugh.gif

I barely have consistency in what I do. Damn.

Yesterday was a bummer. I played ball with friends. Was so tired that I passed the ball to the opponent thrice.

Was gonna go all-out on the last game but the guard told us our time was up 
mean.gif

How'd this go?

Man, i think i ended up sleepin about an hour and a half, got to work at 5am, didnt leave till 5pm but i was waist deep in work till i walked out the door. They wanted me to stay till 8!

I did my hours and ended up gettin about 22 hrs OT so my check next wknd gona be lookin nice. Gona do it all again this comming week

I try not to do grocery shopping on the weekends cuz that ish gets packed like the world was about to run out of food :smh:

Back
Top Bottom