the thread about nothing...

You know how when you're on the train or whatever and you see other people you can kind of judge to as what kind of person they are e.g. Punk, preppy, hood, normal white person, pervert, little kid, we"lol excuse suits causes a different category. Crackhead, an ese homes and so on.

I know it's a very insecure question but what do you think People think about you when they see you.
It depends on the area that you're in imo. This is just an example but I feel like people in more affluent areas, that are predominantly white, haven't really seen what true goons look like. When they see a young man who isn't white, who also happens to be wearing a fitted with his hoodie up, they assume that he's from the hood. If you wear that same thing closer to the hood, you'd be seen as someone who they can target. Generalizations of course, but just a theory I had
laugh.gif

Need to get the ball rollin' to get my dream job. Such a long process
mean.gif
Regret not taking it more seriously in my early 20s

Waiting this storm out, life is so boring right now. On the positive side I should make a couple bucks tomorrow($75) :pimp: Responsible Currensy is saying save it but I'm gonna probably spend it.

You know how when you're on the train or whatever and you see other people you can kind of judge to as what kind of person they are e.g. Punk, preppy, hood, normal white person, pervert, little kid, we"lol excuse suits causes a different category. Crackhead, an ese homes and so on.

I know it's a very insecure question but what do you think People think about you when they see you.

I imagine people see a mean looking dude but idk anymore lol.

Back
Top Bottom