haven't really touched a ball in over 10 months

starting to get that feeling back after two full games
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
good for you.
smokin.gif
 I haven't played in a week. I feel the next time Imma play it's gonna be **** 
nerd.gif

Damn bros I havent played in months because of my knee. I tried shooting around last saturday and the next few days my knee was sore. The doctor told me I have runner's knee and I have tried rehabing it but its not working :frown:

Damn bros I havent played in months because of my knee. I tried shooting around last saturday and the next few days my knee was sore. The doctor told me I have runner's knee and I have tried rehabing it but its not working
frown.gif
Have you tried icing it?

Damn bros I havent played in months because of my knee. I tried shooting around last saturday and the next few days my knee was sore. The doctor told me I have runner's knee and I have tried rehabing it but its not working :frown:
Have you tried icing it?
Yeah. I was way past that point. I was trying to strengthen it through weight lifting such as leg extension, wall sits, bulgarian split squats and then stretching my legs throughout the day. Nothing. I was told that I should use the foam roller to help me so I will how that will go. Its been killing me not playing!!

Yeah. I was way past that point. I was trying to strengthen it through weight lifting such as leg extension, wall sits, bulgarian split squats and then stretching my legs throughout the day. Nothing. I was told that I should use the foam roller to help me so I will how that will go. Its been killing me not playing!!
Try resting it for a while. Too much work will make the pain worse. Or better yet, go see a doctor. 

Damn bros I havent played in months because of my knee. I tried shooting around last saturday and the next few days my knee was sore. The doctor told me I have runner's knee and I have tried rehabing it but its not working
frown.gif
Surgery. That's the only thing man. I've injured my knee a few times, nothing major but i still get pain after excessive walking.

But rehab somewhat works.

Man im jealous as hell but my ma dukes just won a 3day All inclusive to Punta Cana from a radio station called 98.1 WOGL. All she has to do is pay taxes.

she was in work and she said her phone was getting blown up from her friends who were listening and she called the radio station up to confirm everything.

thats love right there damn man she deserves it for real 

Man im jealous as hell but my ma dukes just won a 3day All inclusive to Punta Cana from a radio station called 98.1 WOGL. All she has to do is pay taxes.

she was in work and she said her phone was getting blown up from her friends who were listening and she called the radio station up to confirm everything.

thats love right there damn man she deserves it for real 

She forgot to mention that she's taking me along fam .

Back
Top Bottom