the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Just thought about the times where I almost died. Life is precious man. Hope you guys stay safe and have a good Friday!

Epic afternoon for tv. True detective trailer, and the orange is new black season 3 trailer dropped literally minutes ago.

And they used to say summer was "down time" for television. Not anymore

Where have i been just watched the trailer for True Detective is already back in June!!! can't wait

i wanna smash ariana grande so bad

I was like yeah i mean she is cute would smash...then you scroll down and see old stacy dash and im like nope no thank you ariana do not want that bag of bones

all this singing bout da sausage but they aint really out there taking it. :smh:

This

I feel like this should be a Chapelle skit. Out there singing about it and you as a man are like cool she down...WIO....wait for success....never achieve said success...Just because i dress like a ***** does not make me a ****

Last edited:
One of my co workers is a real chatty Cathy...I needed to get away from her. So glad she left the office.

It's racism if you hate another race or think that that a person's race determines their inferiority.

It's not racism, but rather classism, if power and privilege is unbalanced.

Back
Top Bottom