the thread about nothing...

Man.... I clicked the thread open and put my head down to text. Looked up and saw that pic.... MANNNNNNNNNN if someone walked by 
mean.gif

Man.... I clicked the thread open and put my head down to text. Looked up and saw that pic.... MANNNNNNNNNN if someone walked by :smh:

Bruh Im tellin ya! As soon as you think its safe to get back in the water...

Yall know I lub me some mass(especially a beautiful bronze one like that), but we got threads for that.

Some of us are at work trying to NOT look crazy.

I may need to move to a warmer climate in the future. Felt so crappy and messed up in the head until today, which is around 75 outside.

I may or may not have taken 2 Ls wit the wimmins but it's ok. :pimp: Gotta get out more.

Making beats is so therapeutic to me. 8)

Even more gratifying when ppl tell you to keep it up.

That feeling, is a good one.

Congrats marco23 marco23 ! And you got time currensy currensy , I didn't ask my date until less than a month before. All her girlfriends were bugging, telling me she was freaking out because I didn't ask yet.

But dang y'all got me feeling old over here with this prom talk though. The girl I took to prom totally faded me after prom was over :smh:. Sometimes I think that contributed to the fact that I put forth zero effort with women.

Last edited:
Feels good to finally have a weight bench
Need a bigger weight bat .

Didn't want to work overtime this week but I need that money

I wana smoke some trees so bad man but by the time I get off my mans is sleep :smh:

Time for some new socks

And maybe a haircut

I need to go out one day :lol:

Life man .......

Lol thanks for the update g.
Gotta hate that feeling when you need but cannot get them trees :smh:
I need some socks too, slacking off.

On another note, my short term memory is shot. I cant remember **** to safe my life :rofl:

Congrats marco23 marco23 ! And you got time currensy currensy , I didn't ask my date until less than a month before. All her girlfriends were bugging, telling me she was freaking out because I didn't ask yet.

But dang y'all got me feeling old over here with this prom talk though. The girl I took to prom totally faded me after prom was over :smh:. Sometimes I think that contributed to the fact that I put forth zero effort with women.

Not even sure if I want to go to prom in the first place. Will see about this one girl I know though, if she say nah **** it. :lol:

got a gnar gnar cut from the barber, have girls looking at me left and right. Also, got some asg kyrie 1s in the mail. today was a good day :smokin

The idea of having something is better than having it. - Human nature

Very true,
Like Yesterday I copped 1 grail and 1 ultra expensive shoe as well and I felt amazing all day, today its not as high haha. It wears off quick smart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom