the thread about nothing...

I have so much pent up aggression / anger / frustration built up inside of me, i feel bad for the next person i get into an argument with :smh: physical or verbal :smh:

Passive aggressive ain't cool, become assertive and express yourself/communicate better.

i really miss online poker
mean.gif

Cliffs:
ive had a girl for 4 yrs
i messed with some chick i had a crush on since b4 my girl
the crush being somewhat weird since i didnt smash, although she slept at the crib
the crush claims no hard feelins

i feel like crap regardless

feels batman

These khaki pants fit me tight...:wow:

You talkin about the ones rice boy and you were talking about (thought they were jeans?) . Are you keeping em?

Think you have me confused with another user....well anyways they are levis 508 khakis...and they fit me tight...dont want to be thought of as a hypebeast with tight khakis and jordans...especially at my weight...:lol: :\

3 tracks into Coexist album and its awesome...really laid back :smokin

You talkin about the ones rice boy and you were talking about (thought they were jeans?) . Are you keeping em?

Think you have me confused with another user....well anyways they are levis 508 khakis...and they fit me tight...dont want to be thought of as a hypebeast with tight khakis and jordans...especially at my weight...:lol: :\

???????????????

i love japan, sexy lady chop sticks. carnivorous gal legs? what will they think up next?

Last edited:

???????????????

Thats the picture i was thinking of :lol:

but thank god im not as big as him :x ...and the pants arent as skinny..more fitted

Back
Top Bottom