the thread about nothing...

t
B

Bout to work out, have to get hype.

Last edited:
the nike sign on the right sleeve of nfl jerseys bothers me. why is it backwards? finna cop some rancourt & co shoes.

r.i.p. box about nothing

they want brand/logo unity and want the swooshes to resemble the placement on shoes. :rolleyes

I have so much pent up aggression / anger / frustration built up inside of me, i feel bad for the next person i get into an argument with :smh: physical or verbal :smh:

Watching CNN. Some high school won't give a girl her high school diploma unless she apologizes for saying "who the hell knows" when asked what she wants to become at her graduation ceremony
eek.gif

Jury duty tomorrow. I noticed it says well-groomed - I ain't 'bout to shave this month old red beard for that.

Last edited:
I have so much pent up aggression / anger / frustration built up inside of me, i feel bad for the next person i get into an argument with :smh: physical or verbal :smh:

brah, im the exact same right now :smh: not even joking

Watching CNN. Some high school won't give a girl her high school diploma unless she apologizes for saying "who the hell knows" when asked what she wants to become at her graduation ceremony :wow:

:smh: They wonder why ppl drop out.

fresh from a Matisyahu/Dirty Heads/Moon Taxi concert with my girl and our friends. hated Yahu before but hes dope live, and son had Summit Lakes on :lol: dude leaped in the crowd giving not a damn. when did son start looking like Wiz?

Dirty Heads are dope as hell by the way and Moon Taxi had a track called Mercury that was awesome.

tried to help this chick crowd surf. we picked her up and the people behind us let her drop :smh:

Florence x Weeknd next month though.

cantwait.jpg

Back
Top Bottom