the thread about nothing...

Just got paid today and the check was :pimp:

Bought the rest of the parts for my van except the tires so that's outta the way

Bday is this upcoming Tuesday so I won't have any bread to celebrate till Thursday but I ain't trippn

Can't wait to start stacking (and when we finally move ) :smh: :pimp:

Somehow I still fit that into my day. :pimp: :lol: Need to stop for a lil bit though, keep saying I will and then I get stressed out...:smh:

gpVCobC.gif

gained 10 pounds the last 3 months and this the 3rd week at the gym going hard, still haven't dropped a pound. Been eating chicken breast and close to a gallon of water a day IDK whats going on gonna pick up some muli and T pills to see if it help boost my metabolism. im 27 at i notice my metabolism slowed down like crazy and im not trying to look like a my cousins cause they all look pregnant.

gained 10 pounds the last 3 months and this the 3rd week at the gym going hard, still haven't dropped a pound. Been eating chicken breast and close to a gallon of water a day IDK whats going on gonna pick up some muli and T pills to see if it help boost my metabolism. im 27 at i notice my metabolism slowed down like crazy and im not trying to look like a my cousins cause they all look pregnant.
It's muscle now....?

Tried to get a hoodie today failed miserable... Waited on a 3 hour to only fail again...

This bio final on Saturday is taking all of my energy and emotion.

Help

Can't find the POF thread but I think I found my next gf. Just a little worried cuz she has a Few Extra Pounds but in the pic she looks skinny

I turned down going out tnite cos I just wanna watch a movie and drink n smoke and nibble on snacks. Waiting for horrible bosses 2 to download, trying to not get too wasted before its ready, along with the stir fry hah

Sensei dont play, never did, never will,
Crack the seal on a pint turn it upside down and ima sip it, hand me a kilo and ima flip it

Back
Top Bottom